Help Scout is a provider of help desk software.
- Be on the front lines of customer interactions.
- You’ll be the first Help Scout person a prospect speaks with so you get to set tone and the branding of who we are as a company.
- Work with your team to create actionable strategies.
- You will play a crucial role in determining which strategies are successful including things like: subject lines, calls to action, decision makers and value add statements.
- Use a multi-channel approach in your outreach.
- You’ll continually test the order of touch points (ex: email, call, call or call, email, call) until you find what works and you’ll have fun doing it!
- Drive Results.
- Your goal is to get our target customer setup for demo calls with our AEs. The more demo calls that are completed the more success you’ll have.
- Please note that at this time, we are only able to hire in the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Norway.
- You love to hear “Yes!” and don’t let “No” stop you from having fun.
- You love to strategize and be creative.
- Writing smart, hard hitting emails excites you.
- People compliment your phone skills.
- You are really good at picking up other people’s cues whether it be on the phone, over video, or via email.
- You can adapt and pivot quickly.
- You do things with a smile.
- You love to win and winning makes you happy.
- The path less traveled is of interest you.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You see a big bright future for yourself and you’re willing to work hard to make it happen.
- 1+ years of previous sales experience in a quota carrying role (SaaS or FinTech is a plus).
- And of course, you have strong writing and verbal skills.
BenefitsCompetitive salary – Our salary formula is public to all employees (but doesn't divulge your specific salary) and we update it at least once per year. Your salary is the same no matter where you live. Our goal is to pay at or above the market rate of a US-based tech hub like Boston or Seattle.
Health and dental insurance – We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%. If you are based in the US, we'll cover you on our Aetna policy. If you're based outside the US, we'll reimburse your out-of-pocket health and dental insurance costs.
Long-term/short-term disability insurance & life insurance – we cover 100% of the premiums for LT/ST disability insurance and base life insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary life insurance through our provider (currently US only).
Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it! We recommend 3-4 weeks in addition to public holidays, but there are no firm rules. We trust you.
Sabbatical – After you've been at Help Scout for 4 years, you get a month of paid vacation (in addition to regular vacation) and $2,500 to spend towards travel, learning, projects or anything else during your time off. Read about what our CEO did.
Paid parental leave, including adoption and foster care – 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
401k with 1% match– via Betterment for Business (currently US only)
Personal Development stipend – Up to $1,800 per year to improve your craft
Bonuses – everyone is eligible to receive a quarterly bonus up to 8% based on shared company revenue goals.
Set you up for success — we’ll get every new teammate a Mac laptop or equivalent of their choice, and provide a $1500 stipend so you can feel ready to work from home. We also cover up to $350 USD per month if you'd like to rent a co-working desk somewhere.
Complete transparency – Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
Also, check out: