In this video, I'll show you how to increase YouTube subscribers with 10 simple, effective strategies that top video marketers and I have used.
These strategies are not going to cost you a bunch of money and don't include paid advertising or anything like that. If you're on a tight budget, you can rest easy.
Subscribers really are one of the biggest factors in determining the long-term success of a YouTube channel. Without them, you don't get much of a boost when you publish new content.
It also doesn't look good to YouTube when you create lots of content that doesn't attract new subscribers so they may end up not ranking your videos because of it.
I'll show you exactly what to do with 10 different tactics and where to go to make them happen.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the 10 strategies I'll cover:
1. Create a subscriber button for watermark
- Google Slides
- Example: you'll find a custom watermark on any of my videos on YouTube
- YouTube channel branding page
2. Increase your upload frequency
3. Always over-deliver
- Look at your competition for similar videos and try to outperform their videos.
4. Have a videos tab or YouTube subscribe button on your website
5. Tell people to subscribe if they enjoyed the video
- You'd be surprised how big of an impact it will make if you just remind people to subscribe if they enjoyed your content.
6. Post YouTube channel link on social profiles
7. Keep a consistent theme
- Reverse Engineering The YouTube Algorithm: Part I
- Bouncing around different industries and keeping your subscribers unsure of whether your next video will even interest them is a great way to lose subscribers.
8. Make your channel look professional
9. Respond to the first comments
- I started doing this and it helps create a better relationship with fans and subscribers. Neil Patel also does this on his Quicksprout blog and it has greatly benefited him.
10. Consider using a “subscribe” annotation
- Go to “End screen & Annotations” in the video editor to add a subscription annotation within videos.
- How to Make Passive Income From YouTube Without Investment
- How to Increase YouTube Views for Free in 2017
- 13 Small Business Website Marketing Tips for Beginners 2017
- 10 Apps That Make You the Most Money 2017
- 8 Apps That Pay You PayPal Money for Free 2017