In this video, I'll show you 13 small business marketing tips to use on any website.
Your website is one of the most valuable assets you can have when it comes to your business. The problem is, it can be tough to get it off the ground and start seeing some traffic.
One of the best ways to get that traffic so you can start earning some online sales is to create content consistently through blogging.
I'm going to show you an example of a website (Digital Marketer) that gets hundreds of thousands, if not millions of visitors per year just by using simple marketing tricks combined with blogging.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are my top tips:
1. Focus on collecting emails
2. Use unique, shareable images
3. Use centered blog posts without sidebar clutter
4. Limit your social share buttons
- Report: Social Share Buttons Are Useless and Unused
- The Power of The Nudge: How to Convert Visitors Into Customers
5. Use in-post lead magnets for subscribers
6. Have a limited option, targeted header menu
7. Have fast load times under 2 seconds
8. Break up text with headlines, bullet points, and images
9. Write lengthy, in-depth content
10. Don't worry so much about the footer
11. Have an author box with image and bio at the bottom of posts
12. Publish fresh content consistently (at least 3 times per week)
13. Use re-targeting ads for more sales and subscribers
- [DOWNLOAD] The Complete Guide to Facebook Ad Targeting [2nd Edition]
- How to Plug a Leaky Sales Funnel with Facebook Retargeting
- 10 Apps That Make You the Most Money 2017
- 8 Apps That Pay You PayPal Money for Free 2017
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling Anything
- 12 Skills Millionaires Master and Tools to Use
- 6 Passive Income Ideas That Are Very Creative 2017