In this video, you'll learn some of the best ways to increase YouTube views for free in 2017.
We all want to get a million views per video like Pewdiepie, Jenna Marbles, or some of the other top YouTube celebrities, but it's something you really have to work for.
Luckily, you won't have to do everything the hard way and take over a year to figure out how to get more views because I've been there before already.
I'll show you some of the most important strategies I've learned for increasing YouTube video and channel views so you can apply them yourself.
I'll also show you some great tools and resources to help you. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are some of the top strategies I learned:
1. Publish videos at least every other day
- YouTube upload page
- I started seeing a huge increase in views, engagement, and subscribers when I started posting at least every other day. It also helps you get better at improving your channel with more experience.
2. Don’t skip weekends
3. Optimize your keywords
4. Focus on getting more subscribers
5. Constantly study your top 10 videos and find a pattern
- YouTube Analytics
- Look for videos that are way above average and look at the title, topic, length, format, upload time, etc. to find a pattern.
6. Constantly study your worst videos and find a pattern
- Video Manager
- Look for videos that are below average and look at the title, topic, length, format, upload time, etc. to find a pattern.
7. Share videos on social media
8. Embed you video on your blog, Linkedin, etc.
9. Leverage the social following of others
- 13 Small Business Website Marketing Tips for Beginners 2017
- 10 Apps That Make You the Most Money 2017
- 8 Apps That Pay You PayPal Money for Free 2017
- How to Make Money Online Without Selling Anything
- 12 Skills Millionaires Master and Tools to Use