In this video, you'll learn about the 12 skills millionaires master and which tools you can use to make it easier.
If you want to know how to become a millionaire, you have to know what really makes one tick. You need to know how they think and how they perform.
I'll show you what I've learned from studying the most successful people in the world as well as show you what books, tools, software, and templates to use to get to that next level.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Helpful resources mentioned
- The first 20 hours — how to learn anything | Josh Kaufman | TEDxCSU
- The 4-Hour Chef book
- 50 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
- Google Drive Templates
- Google Calendar
- Eat That Frog! book
- The 4-Hour Workweek book
- Decision making flow chart
- The Pareto Principle
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion book
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- The 4-Hour Body book
- Athlean-X YouTube channel
- The Paleo Diet
- Awaken the Giant Within book
- Google Analytics
- A rich life with less stuff | The Minimalists | TEDxWhitefish
- The Art of Letting Go | The Minimalists | TEDxFargo
- Always Wear The Same Suit: Obama's Presidential Productivity Secrets
- Why Steve Jobs wore the same outfit every day
- Thinking, Fast and Slow