Here is a $9200/month YouTube work-from-home job removing spam & abuse online!
Scaled Abuse Analyst, Trust and Safety at YouTube
What you'll do:
- Apply advanced statistical methods to large complex data sets to understand impact of abuse to the YouTube ecosystem. Contribute strategy and development of new workflows against additional known vectors of abuse.
- Learn complex and technical concepts and systems and deliver meaningful results using them. Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly.
- Maintain, foster and promote quality by providing regular feedback metrics to the Global team. Manage technological solutions for streamlining quality assurance and produce scalable training solutions to emergent workflows.
- Perform fraud and spam investigations using various data sources, identify product vulnerabilities and drive anti-abuse experiments to prevent abuse. Work with engineers and interact cross-functionally with stakeholders to improve workflows via process improvements, automation and anti-abuse system creation.
- Develop high quality training materials, create consensus and maintain communication for YouTube Scaled Abuse with business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in SQL (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce).
- Experience with fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Experience in project management, data management, metrics analysis, experiment design and automation.
- Experience with classification systems, ranking systems, or similar.
- Experience collecting, managing, and synthesizing large data sets and information from disparate sources, statistical modeling, data mining, and data analysis.
- Experience with problem-solving and excellent quantitative skills, with the ability to translate analytical insights into business strategies and actions.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Onsite wellness centers
- Access to mental health apps
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees
- Competitive compensation
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Generous 401(k) and regional retirement plans
- Annual cross-company pay equity analysis and adjustments
- Student loan reimbursement
- 1-on-1 financial coaching
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days
- Hybrid work model — two work from home days each week for most roles
- Remote work opportunities available
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year
- Part-time work and job-sharing options
- Fertility and growing family support
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave
- Caregiver leave
- Backup childcare
- Survivor income benefit
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone
- On-site meals and snacks
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support
- At-home fitness, wellbeing, and cooking classes
- Art programs, Talks @ Google, legal services… and of course, Dooglers
Also, check out: