Here are some new work from home jobs hiring immediately with no experience required!
Sales Development Representative at InVision
InVision is a digital product design platform that also hires people to work from home all around the world.
- According to Glassdoor, this job has an estimated pay of $100k/year.
- Monthly allowance to support every aspect of living your best remote life, including: coffee, snacks, or lunch; a trip to the spa, salon, or barbershop; house cleaning; or groceries
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- New hire home office budget with a refreshed home office budget after two years for an office chair, desk, or other equipment
- Annual funds towards self-development, including relevant books, magazines, memberships, and subscriptions
- Free Headspace account
- Parental leave
- Fertility care and support
- Reimbursement for nursing-related costs during business travel
- Family caregiving support
- Peer recognition budget
- Charitable donation matching
- Flexible paid-time off
Sales Development Representative at Toggl
Toggl is a time tracking and reporting services tool.
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
The base salary for this position is €35,000 (plus uncapped variable €15,000). On-target earnings estimated at €50,000. OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location).
Customer Support at CVS Health
These jobs range from $17-$27/Hour.
- Medical and prescription (if you work 30+ hours per week), free preventive care and annual CVS Health contributions in HSA-eligible plan options
- Supplemental health plans: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity 1
- Fixed indemnity plan (if you work 12-29 hours per week): cash benefits for doctor visits, prescriptions and more
- CVS Pharmacy prescription discounts
- Savings on MinuteClinic® services
- Thrive well-being platform to reduce stress, sharpen your focus and improve your overall well-being
- From paid holidays, vacation, and breaks to sick time, we even offer four weeks of paid parental leave for parents after one year of service.
- Affordable back-up child and elder care2
- Tutoring discounts for your child(ren)
- Support tools for your child(ren)’s college planning and funding
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for expenses to build a family: adoption, surrogacy, doula services (if you work 30+ hours per week)
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement
- Degree for FREE from participating universities or Career Online High School; plus discounts at 220+ colleges
- Student loan refinancing
- Career and cross-training opportunities
- FREE business, leadership and development courses
- Immediate 30% off CVS Pharmacy store brands; 20% off other non-sale items in store and cvs.com
- Discounts on products and more with Benefit Extras
- FREE financial coaching
- 401(k) savings plan with $-for-$ company match up to 5%, after one year of service with at least 1,000 hours
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% discount
- rapid! OnDemand pay program for early access to earned wages
- Earn $300-$600 in Well-being Rewards if you and spouse/partner are enrolled in medical and complete healthy activities
Leave a Reply