Here is a way you could get a college degree for free as an adult!
Who offers this?
CVS Health has a Degree for FREE program that partners with participating universities to help you get a free or extremely discounted college degree.
How do you get it?
All you have to do is work for CVS Health.
Full-time colleagues (regularly scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week)
eligible first day of the month following hire date.
Part-time colleagues (under 30 hours) eligible after one year of service.
Which colleges are part of this program?
CVS Health has direct contractual relationships with SEI (Capella University & Strayer University) and Colorado Technical University (CTU) for over 30 degree programs with no out-of-pocket cost to you when using tuition reimbursement.
What if you want to go to a different college?
CVS Health also has tuition assistance and discounts of 220+ colleges as well as student loan refinancing.
What other benefits do you get at CVS Health?
Here is the full list of benefits:
- Medical and prescription (if you work 30+ hours per week), free preventive care and annual CVS Health contributions in HSA-eligible plan options
- Supplemental health plans: accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity 1
- Fixed indemnity plan (if you work 12-29 hours per week): cash benefits for doctor visits, prescriptions and more
- CVS Pharmacy prescription discounts
- Savings on MinuteClinic® services
- Thrive well-being platform to reduce stress, sharpen your focus and improve your overall well-being
- From paid holidays, vacation, and breaks to sick time, we even offer four weeks of paid parental leave for parents after one year of service.
- Affordable back-up child and elder care2
- Tutoring discounts for your child(ren)
- Support tools for your child(ren)’s college planning and funding
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for expenses to build a family: adoption, surrogacy, doula services (if you work 30+ hours per week)
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement
- Degree for FREE from participating universities or Career Online High School; plus discounts at 220+ colleges
- Student loan refinancing
- Career and cross-training opportunities
- FREE business, leadership and development courses
- Immediate 30% off CVS Pharmacy store brands; 20% off other non-sale items in store and cvs.com
- Discounts on products and more with Benefit Extras
- FREE financial coaching
- 401(k) savings plan with $-for-$ company match up to 5%, after one year of service with at least 1,000 hours
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% discount
- rapid! OnDemand pay program for early access to earned wages
- Earn $300-$600 in Well-being Rewards if you and spouse/partner are enrolled in medical and complete healthy activities