If you're looking for a work-from-home job, check these companies that seem to always be hiring:
Watch the video above for more information about each company.
Table of Contents:
- Awesome Motive
- Belay Solutions
- Coalition Technologies
- Help Scout
- Wikimedia Foundation
10up specializes in finely crafted websites and tools for content creators.
- Paid time off & holidays
- Bonus opportunities
- Professional development budget
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual all-team Summit!
- Health Insurance (Regional)
- Retirement Plans with Company Match (Regional)
1Password is a password management service.
- Maternity and parental leave top up programs
- Wellness spending account
- Generous PTO policy
- Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
- Complimentary Headspace membership
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Employee stock option program for all full time employees
- Retirement matching program
- Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
- Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
- A You Need A Budget membership
- Paid volunteer days
- Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
- Fully remote environment
- Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
Aha is a roadmap software company.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
- Work from home worldwide
- They'll provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals.
- Open vacation policy with no minimum or maximum amount of days off per year, although they encourage you to take at least 25 days annually.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary with the company.
- Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- Wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary with the company.
- Expense a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app, such as Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking Up.
- Virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
Aweber is an email marketing and autoresponder software to small businesses worldwide.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.
Awesome Motive is behind WPBeginner, OptinMonster, MonsterInsights, WPForms, SeedProd, Smash Balloon, All In One SEO, PushEngage & more.
They offer tools and training to level the playing field for small businesses, so they can grow and compete with the big guys.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Belay Solutions is a remote staffing solutions company.
Boldly is a subscription-based remote staff.
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to support you succeed with clients
- Flexible work hours
- Work part-time or full-time hours
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Steady work with the same clients for years!
- Choose the clients who you want to work with
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Paid onboarding
- In house technical support
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the Boldly team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- Paid wellness events
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes, charity events, and celebrations
- Fun company swag!
Chess.com is an online community for chess players.
They are 100% remote (work from anywhere) and also worldwide.
Coalition Technologies is a web design and SEO company.
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Help Scout is a provider of help desk software.
- Health and dental insurance is 100% covered for you and your family.
- They cover 100% of the premiums for LT/ST disability insurance and base life insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary life insurance through our provider (currently US only).
- 3-4 weeks of vacation per year in addition to public holidays, but there are no firm rules.
- After you've been at Help Scout for 4 years, you get a month of paid vacation (in addition to regular vacation) and $2,500 to spend towards travel, learning, projects or anything else during your time off.
- 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
- Up to $1,800 per year as a personal development stipend to improve your craft.
- A Mac laptop or equivalent of your choice, and a $1500 stipend so you can feel ready to work from home. They also cover up to $350 USD per month if you'd like to rent a co-working desk somewhere.
- They also offer complete transparency about they company. Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
- See this page for more on benefits
Hotjar is a product experience insights company.
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Employee & Phantom Stock Options for All Roles
- 40 Days of Vacation/Holiday Leave Annually
- €2,000/year Holiday Budget
- €2,500 Home Office Budget
- €1,000/year Personal Development Budget
- €2,400/year Working Space Budget
- €2,000/year Work Together Budget
- €2,400/year Wellbeing Budget
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- In Person Company Retreats / Virtual Gatherings
- Laptop of your choice
- Welcome Pack of Headset, Reading Pack, etc
- Charity Donation Matching
Incsub is behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Knack helps with online database building without code.
- Define your work: find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. It's not about separation, it's about optimization. Our only rule is an overlap zone of 11am to 4pm EST.
- Unlimited Paid Vacation: take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. You'll get required days off for birthdays and knackiversaries.
- Paid Corporate Retreats: we get together twice a year at amazing locations to do normal human being things in person. We pay for your flight, lodging, and meals.
- HealthCare: we offer health, vision, and dental, covering 75% of the premium for you and your dependents (spouse + children).
- 401(k): we give you the option to automatically deduct funds from your pay to stash them away for your golden years (currently non-matching, but stay tuned!)
- Equal opportunity: we push everyone to maximize their impact on our product and company–we strongly value all of our people, regardless of title or seniority.
- Family support: we offer a generous paid family leave to welcome any new additions to your family.
- Tech: we provide a top-of-the-line MacBook or PC.
- Long-term growth and learning plans, with regular check-ins to help you level up on what's important to you.
- Have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing, including revenue.
- Use an annual allowance to stay on top of your game with training, classes, conferences, and workshops.
Spotify is an all-in-one music and podcast streaming service.
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
- Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Toggl is a time tracking and reporting services company.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Gym Memberships
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Professional Development
Toptal gives people access to on-demand access to global business, design, and technology talent.
- Being global means having opportunities to meet people all over the world. We organize and sponsor hundreds of conferences, coworking days, workshops, and networking events each year.
- Work wherever, on your terms. Being a fully-remote company means that all you need is wifi and a laptop. You can work from home, your favorite cafe, or even a charming villa halfway around the world.
- An essential part of doing your best work means taking the time to recharge. We offer a flexible time off policy for core team members, as well as paid sabbatical leave after five years.
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer brands.
- Training budget: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events and more.
- Paid vacation: Being as free as a freelancer can be doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to rest. At Trafilea, you get 15 days of annual leave to do as you please.
- Performance bonuses: We offer a generous bonus plan based on performance that will have you itching to start new projects.
- Access to coworking spaces: Get paid access to coworking spaces to network, meet and connect with other people.
- Health insurance subsidy: As a challenge for remote working, we will provide an extra to cover part of the health insurance.
- Technology stipend: We will provide or reimburse part of your hardware and software, depending on your needs.
- Get paid to exercise and meditate: Physical and mental wellness are everything. Our programs will get you benefits as you hit milestones.
- Family leave: Eligible for people who’ve worked more than 6 months with us. Includes maternity, paternity, and adoption.
Wikimedia Foundation is behind non-profits like Wikipedia.
- Health Care Benefits Covered at 100%: We cover 100% of premiums for medical, dental and vision plans for all full time employees and eligible dependents
- Wellness Reimbursement Program: Up to 1,800.00 USD per year for reimbursement for staff wellness expenses, such as gym fees, educational expenses, and more
- Technology and Equipment Stipend: In addition to receiving a brand new laptop, monitor, & docking station, all new hires receive 600.00 USD stipend to set up their space for working virtually
- Professional Development Program: Up to 750.00 USD reimbursement per year to encourage continuous learning through attending conferences, courses, workshops and the purchase of educational materials
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Employer match of up to 4% of employee contributions dollar for dollar with no vesting period
- Paid Time Off: Generous paid time off policy of over 45 days, which includes: vacation days, at least one observed holiday a month, sick leave, and volunteer days
- Flexible Schedules: Options available to balance your personal and remote-work life
- Silent Fridays: No scheduled meetings so you can get caught up at the end of each week
- New Parent Leave: Fully paid new parent leave for seven weeks plus an additional five weeks for pregnancy, and flexible options as you embark on your return to work
- Fertility and Adoption Reimbursement Plan: Reimburses staff up to 5,000.00 USD in expenses per year, with a lifetime maximum of 10,000.00 USD
- Assistance for those unexpected life events: Long and short term disability, life insurance, and an employee assistance program
- Pre-tax Savings Plans: Generously funded health savings accounts (HSAs), pre-tax contribution options for health care, child care & elder care, public transportation and parking expenses
Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use.
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*Currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US, UK, and Canadian employees.