Make $5000/month at home part-time with no experience required!
Part Time Financial Service Professional at Prudential
Prudential is an insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services company.
The salary range for this role is from $41,100.00 to $61,300.00.
Here are more details about the job:
We are now hiring Customer Service Professionals who will train and work virtually in the comfort of your home! Join the Prudential team now for this amazing opportunity to launch your career while enjoying all the benefits of being at home.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, and can take ownership of their work and be the advocate our participants deserve. Candidates should also be:
- Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Looking for long term career growth
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous plan nuances, and multiple product offerings.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for a variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
- This is more than a contact center ……this is an opportunity to build a career while improving lives through financial wellness
Each customer interaction is unique, and we value the opportunity each one brings. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from troubleshooting a question on website navigation to conversations on complex financial decisions. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career.
- Four-year college degree strongly preferred
- Strong people skills.
- Proven record of dependability. Punctual and reliable attendance of the service associates is critical to the success of a fast moving, inbound service center!
- Financial services industry knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to learn & retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time.
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback.
- Proficiency with a keyboard and window-based applications, including Internet.
- Proven self-motivation skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to think like the customer, with a passion to deliver top quality service
- Training will likely be 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time but will be determined in advance of the training start date. Must be available for these hours – again, these are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of pre-hire requirements.
- The Retirement call center is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday. To be considered, candidates must have the flexibility to be able to work any of the shift times within those hours. Actual shift assignments will not be determined prior to hire.
This position will work virtually; therefore, new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Candidates must also be comfortable with working at home, setting up equipment, and utilizing multiple systems on multiple screens.
- Tell me about yourself
- Have you done any research on Prudential?
- What is your biggest asset? Your largest area for improvement?
- What do you most and least like about PRU?
- What do you know about our products?
- What do you like about this job?
- If you were to enter an elevator and there were 9 other people in the elevator, what would you do?
Also, check out: