If you want to make around $200/day and apply without experience, check out these Sales Development Representative jobs at Toggl.
Toggl is a time tracking and reporting services tool.
Here are the job details:
What You'll Do:
- Reach out to prospects by email and phone
- Qualify inbound or outbound leads
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world-class experience
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals and decide if they are a good fit
- Create opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Use our tech stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
- Sell the value of Toggl Track and assist small teams with purchasing.
- Build and maintain a pre-sales pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers, work together with an AE to close the deal
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales-based activities
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for the new technologies and a desire to learn and continuously improve
- High energy, self starter and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Interest in solving challenges and having an impact in new team campaigns and initiatives
- $40,000 base and around $58,000 with on-target earnings.
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
Also, check out: