If you want to look for some work-from-home jobs that don't require experience or for you to make phone calls, here are some of the best ones I've found:
1. Defiant Customer Service Engineer
Defiant is a global leader in WordPress security, protecting over 4 million websites.
With this their Customer Service Engineer position, you can get paid $50,000-$80,000/year to provide email and forum support.
You also get these benefits:
- Full time telecommuting and flexible working hours, with a company that has been 100% remote for over 8 years.
- 100% employee premium and 50% of dependent premium paid by company for premier- level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 21 days PTO per year to start.
- Approximately 12 paid company holidays including the week from December 25 to January 1.
- 401(k) with a 4% Safe Harbor company match that is 100% vested immediately.
- Latest in laptop and workstation technology.
- Wellness reimbursement program for health and fitness purchases.
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Monthly beverage reimbursement for coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Paid training and study time for work-related training and certifications.
- College tuition and Student Loan reimbursement.
2. 5CA Gaming Support Agent
5CA is a customer service company for gaming and consumer electronics.
Here, you can make $10-$15/hour doing chat and email support for gamers.
I wouldn't expect to get a lot of benefits with this particular job.
3. Welocalize Ads Quality Rater
WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
Here, you can make up to $38/hour as an Ads Quality Rater or Ads Reviewer.
All you would do is look at ads online and rate them based on relevance, accuracy, etc.
This is more of an independent contractor position, so I wouldn't expect to have benefits for this job either.
4. Incsub Support Superhero
Incsub is a company behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
Here, you can make around $21/hour doing technical support via chat, email, forums, etc.
You also can enjoy these benefits:
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Also, check out: