If you want a work-from-home job with no experience or phone required, that also hires worldwide, here's a great job:
It's the Gaming Support Agent at 5CA.
5CA is a company that does customer service for gaming and consumer electronics.
More info on the Gaming Support Agent job at 5CA:
What you'll do:
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
- You speak English and whatever other language may be required.
- You are available to work a flexible schedule, at a minimum of 32 hours/week.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a good, modern PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace, located within your own home
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- Please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- A Core i5 processor (2,8 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A Radeon R7 240 Graphics card or better/ similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
Also, check out:
2 replies to "$10-$15/Hour Non-Phone No Experience Work-From-Anywhere Job Worldwide"