WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
Here, you can get some fairly easy work-from-home jobs like the Ads Quality Rater position.
Learn more about this part-time job that you can get without experience:
More info on Whoop:
What you'll do:
“You will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions in order to improve the online experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings for advertisements based on project rules and conventions.”
- Able to work 5-20 hours per week
- Fluency in whatever language you're applying to do this job in
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the country the job is for
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in whatever language you're applying for and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a language proficiency test, training, and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor's degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
With this job, you won't get many benefits, because it is not full-time.
However, according to Glassdoor feedback from those who have had this job, you might expect around $30/hour.
Also, check out: