If you want a worldwide work-from-home job with no experience required and no phone calls, check this out:
It's the Support Superhero position at Incsub.
Incsub is behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Ability to code using PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Also, check out: