Check out this very easy $270/day, non-phone work-from-anywhere job with flexible hours:
It's the Technical Support Specialist position at DNSimple.
DNSimple provides a comprehensive API and web interface for domain management automation to customers around the world.
Technical Support Specialist at DNSimple
What you'll do:
- Be the last point of escalation for the Customer Success Team on technical issues.
- Resolve technical issues confidently using available resources.
- Help manage the issue backlog, assisting developers with priority and reproduction, and assisting the Customer Success team with explanations, verification, and workarounds.
- Assist with creating tools used by our internal teams to support customers.
- Contribute to internal documentation on technical troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be an inspiring and supportive teammate by providing feedback, idea generation, teaching, learning.
- You have experience working on a distributed team.
- You have experience working in customer support.
- You have excellent English writing and comprehension.
- You are in, or can work in, the UK or European time zones
- You have experience with DNS.
- You love to troubleshoot and debug issues. The harder the challenge, the deeper you want to go.
- You’re detail oriented, understanding that noticing the smallest detail can mean the difference in reproducing a tricky issue.
- You are upbeat and will be empathetic to customers
- You’re eager to brainstorm new ways to connect with customers
- You love to take on a challenge and learn new things. DNSimple is a complex product in an ever-evolving space and the work is challenging – but also deeply rewarding.
- Salary range: $60,000 – $70,000 USD depending on experience
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Company Meet Ups
Also, check out: