If you want a $5400/month work-from-home job with no experience or phone required, here's a great job:
It's the Customer Service Engineer at Defiant.
Defiant is a global leader in WordPress security, protecting over 4 million websites.
More info on the Customer Service Engineer job at Defiant:
What you'll do:
- Provide Premium and free support to our customers through email and forum posts. We do not offer phone support.
- Patiently work through the resolution of support emails and questions. This involves flexibility in both customer care and incident management.
- Provide timely, accurate and courteous support to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain an excellent technical understanding of Wordfence and other Defiant products.
- Identify support trends by gathering and sharing information with coworkers.
- Proactively and reactively create and curate support documentation.
- Appropriately escalate complex situations.
- Sympathize with our customers and promote our company value of providing excellent customer support.
- Willing to grab whatever task is required of you and run with it. This may include work outside of your core tasks. We are a small team and everyone needs to pitch in.
- Highly productive and able to function well independently.
- Comfortable working remotely and interfacing with other team members using Slack and other remote tools.
- An excellent communicator in written and verbal English.
- An outstanding teammate: self-directed and able to collaborate easily, knowing when to ask for help and how to give and receive feedback.
- Nimble, able to come up with creative solutions, and mature in your approach to solving challenging problems.
- Enthusiastic and able to see opportunity when problems arise.
- Empathetic and patient: some of our customers have experienced hacked sites. You should be able to comfort customers and de-escalate stressful situations.
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- A good understanding of WordPress as a CMS and PHP application.
- General knowledge of Internet protocols, web tools, programming languages and security infrastructures.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking. Ability to perform advanced troubleshooting and guide customers through the same. Ability to search information and evaluate it independently, or present hypotheses to coworkers for input.
- On screen multitasking. You will be working in several different interfaces at once and must be able to effectively answer customers and communicate with coworkers over the course of the day.
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Full time salary of $50,000 to $80,000, depending on experience.
- Full time telecommuting and flexible working hours, with a company that has been 100% remote for over 8 years.
- 100% employee premium and 50% of dependent premium paid by company for premier- level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 21 days PTO per year to start.
- Approximately 12 paid company holidays including the week from December 25 to January 1.
- 401(k) with a 4% Safe Harbor company match that is 100% vested immediately.
- Latest in laptop and workstation technology.
- Wellness reimbursement program for health and fitness purchases.
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Monthly beverage reimbursement for coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Paid training and study time for work-related training and certifications.
- College tuition and Student Loan reimbursement.
Also, check out: