In this follow-up video to the first 7 business ideas that are easy to manage, I will show you 7 more to consider.
You don't have to work 60 hours a week to run a business and these options prove that.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here's some business ideas to consider:
1. Online course selling
Sell courses on course hosting sites and you have high income upside with little maintenance.
2. Digital download Etsy store
Selling art doesn't have to be so much work. You can sell prints as digital files and earn passive income.
3. Video channel
Video channels are great tools for earning income online whether you do comedy, business, review, or any other types of videos.
4. Online job board on website
When you have a website that is set up correctly, a job board can be one of the easiest ways to make money online.
5. Podcast with ads
A podcast is like your own digital radio show and one of the best ways to make it earn income is through private advertising slots at the beggining, middle, or end of each episode.
6. App/Reward program referral business
People can signup for free and you get a commission. There aren't a lot of more attractive business models than that.
7. Long term investment/lending business
One of the best ways to make money passively is investing. If you have money in a savings account or investment account that isn't growing much, you may look at peer-to-peer lending.
- How to Make Passive Income Like Top Brands Example 3
- 7 Business Ideas That Are Easy to Manage 2017
- 10 Work From Home Jobs You Can Start Today 2017
- How to Make Money From Your Home Without Working – 7 Ways
- How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur – 5 Podcast Episodes You Must Listen To