Learn how to be a successful entrepreneur by listening to 5 incredible podcast episodes.
Podcasts are one of the best ways to learn and these episodes are done by some very successful entrepreneurs.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are some podcast episode I recommend you listen to from the Tim Ferriss Show:
1. Lessons from Warren Buffett, Bobby Fischer, and Other Outliers
Learn how some of the greatest investors, chess players, and others think.
2. Mr. Money Mustache — Living Beautifully on $25-27K Per Year
This episode covers all things from living on a small income to investing and retiring at 30 years old.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger Part 2! Bodybuilding, Investing, and Online Battles
Arnold covers how he became successful in real estate, acting, bodybuilding, politics, how he stays productive, and more.
4. David Heinemeier Hansson on Digital Security, Company Culture, and the Value of Schooling
The founder of Ruby On Rails talks about programming, education, how to build an incredible company culture and more.
5. Matt Mullenweg: Characteristics and Practices of Successful Entrepreneurs
The founder of WordPress along with Tim Ferriss cover all kinds of topics including what seems to be a pattern in successful entrepreneurs.
- How to Make Money With Apps for Android Episode 1
- The 4 Hour Workweek Book Summary and Notes – 10 Lessons Learned
- How to Be Successful in Business by Reading 5 Books
- How to Build a Brand Online in 2017
- How to Make Passive Income Like Top Brands Episode 2