In this video, I will show you 7 business ideas that are pretty easy to manage if you don't want much maintenance to deal with.
What good is being an entrepreneur if you have to work yourself to death all the time?
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are some of the best business ideas that require little maintenance:
1. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the best business ideas for new and experienced entrepreneurs because of the lack of constant maintenance, startup costs, and risk.
2. On-demand T-Shirt selling
In the old days, you would buy a huge order of pre-made shirts from a manufacturer and then deal with shipping, customer service, websites, etc. yourself. Now, you can have it all done by one service and the shirt is made when the sale is made.
3. Sponsored social media posts business
If you are popular on social media, you can do what many celebrities do and sell sponsored posts to companies every once in a while for hundreds or even thousands of dollars a piece.
4. Blog with ads, courses, etc.
A blog can make you money in many different ways. If you do it right, you can work just a few hours a week on new content and keep the income flowing in.
5. Stock photography
If you love photography and want to make some passive income, selling stock images online is the way to go.
6. Fantasy sports business
If you're one of the millions of people who play fantasy sports for fun, you may consider taking it to the next step and making consistent income from it.
7. Adfly links business
If you don't want to sell any products or just want to make some income sharing links, there's a great way to do it using Adfly.
- 10 Work From Home Jobs You Can Start Today 2017
- How to Make Money From Your Home Without Working – 7 Ways
- How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur – 5 Podcast Episodes You Must Listen To
- How to Make Money With Apps for Android Episode 1
- The 4 Hour Workweek Book Summary and Notes – 10 Lessons Learned