If you're looking for a great company that hires people worldwide for work-from-home jobs, check out Hubstaff.
Hubstaff is a workforce management platform that offers proof of work, time tracking, and payroll management, along with a remote talent finder and project management software.
Right now, they're hiring for a Customer Success Manager position.
Here are more details on the Customer Success Manager job at Hubstaff:
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Hubstaff from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions (promoting retention and loyalty amongst the customer base).
- Grow net dollar retention rate for a portfolio of customers assigned to you.
- Discern opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in partnership with Sales), and act upon possible problems before they turn into complaints.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and have an impact on the evolution of Hubstaff as a product.
They actually don't mention anything about needing a certain amount of experience, education, etc.
- $25-$27/hour estimated (Glassdoor)
- 100% Remote work.
- 25 days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Annual Equipment/ Technology Stipend.
- Maternity / Paternity Bonus.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Annual and Remote Retreats.
Also, check out: