If you want a great work-from-home job that doesn't require you to be on the phone and hires worldwide, check out the Email Specialist position at Trafilea.
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer brands.
Here, you can find a lot of work-from-home jobs and some of them don't even require you to be on the phone all the time.
Here are the Email Specialist position details:
What you'll do:
- Implement the approved email mockup into Klaviyo & test the email with all the correct links: HTML and image-based email templates. Making use of third-party tools to spot opportunities to improve email content and templates.
- Database segmentation and implementation of specific campaigns based on cluster, communication and objective.
- Setup and run simpler and more complex AB tests through the tools and services we use, ensuring scalable set up and right targeting for a successful test.
- Supervise marketing content production. Your duties also include collaborating with the creative team (designers, copywriters) and other internal stakeholders that impact content.
- QA tested emails to guarantee a nice display across various environments (desktop, mobile). Participate in the template creation process by bridging the know-how that comes during the implementation & broadcasting.
- Deploy emails as planned for marketing purposes and also supporting other teams, such as Customer Support related communications.
- Active role in bringing innovation to the email channel, such as implementing Email Automation Tool, Segmentation Tool, Personalization Tool
- Track & report the results of marketing campaigns. Execute strategies to ensure we sustain a proper deliverability to broadcast to our 7+ million list.
- Optimize the customer journey to nurture and retain customers.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with CRM, automation and personalization tools for e-commerce.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to transform data into insights and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data).
- A/B testing experience and growth mindset
- Passion for marketing, psychology and sales.
- Creative and relentless problem-solver.
- You can expect to make around $25/hour according to Glassdoor
- Training budget
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Access to coworking spaces
- Health insurance
- Technology stipend
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Family leave
Also, check out:
1 Response to "$1000/Week Worldwide Non-Phone Work-From-Home Jobs 2022"