If you're looking for a work-from-home job that you can apply for worldwide, without experience and get $5,000 upfront as a sign-on bonus, check out the Sales Development Representative job at Empire Flippers.
Empire Flippers is a company with website brokers that deal with buying and selling sites.
Here are the details for their work-from-home jobs:
Sales Development Rep at Empire Flippers
What you'll do
- Identify buyer and seller prospects
- Outreach to early stage buyers who have indicated interest in our business. 75% of the role will be initiating and fostering these relationships
- Communicate with and qualify warm buyer and seller leads before sending them to the next step (whether that’s reviewing listings or talking with one of our Business Advisors)
- Call people who have unlocked businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Call and email business owners that have expressed interest in selling and help qualified owners take the next step in selling their business
- Return emails to potential buyers and sellers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Work closely with our Business Advisors to set up our Buyer-Seller Conference Calls
- Outreach to potential clients who have indicated interest in buying or selling an online business
- Help develop a strategic outreach program to contact leads who are not already engaged with Empire Flippers
- Communicate with sellers on our Marketplace to better understand their business and answer buyer’s questions
- Support the Business Advisor team to improve our engagement and conversion on every stage of our deal flow
- Book qualified leads to our Business Advisor team who will then focus on developing offers and negotiating purchase agreements
- Ability to develop rapport, negotiate, and influence others
- Inside or outside sales experience (preferred)
- Understand basic financial documents such as a Profit & Loss statement
- Experience with a marketing and sales CRM such as Hubspot (preferred)
Here's what Empire Flippers says about experience:
“While no previous work experience is needed, experience in sales is a big plus. Any background in e-commerce or online business is also helpful. However, we are looking to train the right person, so if you don’t have that experience, don’t let it stop you from applying.”
- “You will be paid $3,000 USD per month during the probation period. Following probation, you will be gradually introduced to our compensation plan. Within 12 months, you can expect to earn $50,000 – $60,000 USD per year depending on performance.”
- Live and work anywhere in the world
- Twice per year company meetups
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully paid Global Health Insurance plan so you are covered anywhere you go.
- Annual stipend for ongoing professional development through education and training
- Employee assistance program to help with counseling, legal guidance, substance abuse, elder / dependent care & much more.
Also, check out: