If you're looking for a work-from-home job that pays you well and also gives you incentives like a $3,000 sign-on bonus, check out the customer or technical support & sales positions at Asurion
Asurion is a company that does insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry.
Here are the details for their work-from-home jobs:
Technical/Customer Support & Sales Reps at Asurion
What you'll do
- Troubleshoot technical issues for our customers personal devices; evaluate concerns and issues, identify and deploy solutions, and help customers with troubleshooting steps.
- Learn details of protect home and other product offerings to sell to customers confidently and accurately.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Meet metrics for call measurements and sales goals; receive feedback/coaching/training from the management team including Trainers, Quality Analysts, etc.
- Utilize call center technology to input, track, and report customer issues.
- Navigate company software programs, use web-based search engines, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Escalate calls outside the scope to appropriate tier of customer service support.
- Understand the latest bugs and solutions in newly released hardware and/or operating systems to provide exceptional, knowledgeable service.
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Coaches, Managers, etc.).
- Ability to be highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Drive to improve performance and exceed goals to maximize earning potential.
Requirements and qualifications will vary depending on which variation of these jobs you apply for.
Some require experience and some don't.
Here are some things you can expect to be qualifications:
- 6 months of sales experience required.
- 1-year of customer service experience (call center preferred). 1 year either preferred or required depending on job.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
Here's what Empire Flippers says about experience:
“While no previous work experience is needed, experience in sales is a big plus. Any background in e-commerce or online business is also helpful. However, we are looking to train the right person, so if you don’t have that experience, don’t let it stop you from applying.”
- $3,000 sign-on bonus ($1,000 paid each month of first 3 months)
- Wellbeing programs
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Services
- ID Theft Protection
- Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Daycare
- Dental and Vision FSA (With Silver Option Only)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
Also, check out: