If you're looking for a work-from-anywhere job that can be done from almost any country worldwide, while also earning $200-$300/day, check out the Customer Success Manager or Content Marketing Manager positions at Animalz.
Animalz is a content marketing services company that is fully remote and has a few work-from-home jobs available at just about any time of the year.
Here are the details for their work-from-home jobs:
Customer Success Manager
What you'll do
- Serve as the proactive main point of contact for all clients on your team, leading monthly calls, sending and responding to emails and Slack messages and nurturing the customer relationship.
- Coordinate across team members to ensure that customer needs are proactively met, ensuring that all customers have the resources needed to be successful (the best fit team member assigned, deliverables consistently planned and executed on)
- Manage clients throughout the customer journey from onboarding to retaining, upselling, reonboarding them if/as new points of contact come on and project managing them through any bumps.
- Identify and close upsell opportunities.
- Systematically report on client deliverables and success, identifying blockers and potential problem areas and working to resolve them transparently and collaboratively.
- Document and share best practices with your team and the company.
- Make it easy for all stakeholders to stay up to date on client feedback and needs by taking detailed notes, keeping the CRM up to date and tagging team members as needed.
- You hold the customer experience as your North Star
- You love collaborating with customers and team members to help them reach their full potential
- You are detail oriented and process driven
- You have a growth mindset and are infinitely curious
- You enjoy being an early member of a new team, building out process, addressing areas of opportunity and giving feedback fearlessly across the org
- $75k estimated
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have overlap with EST hours
- Flexible, asynchronous team member and customer communication
- For US-based team members: health insurance (80% company paid) plus dental and vision insurance (99% company paid)
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- Unlimited sick time
- Unlimited personal time
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly wellness and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
- Customized career growth and goals set and tracked monthly
Content Marketing Manager
What you'll do
“While working closely with a Content Strategist and Editor, CMs write approximately two pieces per week, proactively manage their customer relationships, and work to level up their knowledge of SEO, strategy, and other content-related skills.”
- You're interested in content marketing as a career
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more) like blog posts, guides, and ebooks
- You have knowledge of, or have directly written for, B2B audiences and decision-makers
- You're well-organized and independently motivated
- You love working directly with customers and/or stakeholders
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- You understand, and have experience with, on-page SEO
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email
- You're able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You have a reliable internet connection/access
- You can regularly work EST hours, with an overlap of 4 hours per day, to collaborate with customers and members of the team
Benefits will be the same as the job above.
The salary for this position is $50K-78K USD yearly, dependent on experience.
Also, check out: