If you want a pretty easy work-from-home data entry job with no experience required, you can check out a company called Nova 401k Associates.
This is a company with customized retirement plan designs and compliance services.
Here are the details for their work-from-home Data Entry Clerk position:
What you'll do
- Complete data entry for Implementation Department
- Enter new client data into Excel
- Setup new plans in our client management system
- Data uploads to our compliance data software
- Coordinate first contribution projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; Some college or professional training is preferred, but not required
- Prior work experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- 45+ WPM typing speed preferred
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Clean background check
- Must maintain a professional appearance when working in the office and/or participating in virtual team calls
- For individuals working at home, an appropriate home workspace is required
- Ability to work a regular, fixed schedule with a significant part of the schedule being between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm CST Monday – Friday; Work schedule is subject to Team Leader approval
- $13-$14/hour estimated
- Part or Full-Time
- Remote work opportunities
- 7.5 hour work day
- Limited overtime
- Competitive PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid time to study and take approved exams
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Health savings account
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan
Some benefits will only be available for those that work full-time hours.
- Part-time work needs to be between 20 and 29 hours per week.
- For individuals working from home, we will provide a computer setup. The computer provided may not be used for personal use and must be promptly returned upon termination of employment. (Reimbursement of any associated shipping cost will be provided). A wired (not wireless), fast and stable internet connection of sufficient speed will be required. DSL and satellite internet are not acceptable.
- Time off (unpaid or paid dependent upon part-time or full-time status) is limited to two scheduled consecutive work days for the first three months and during peak times.
- Additional work hours may be available on a voluntary basis during peak times.
- Benefits depend on whether the position is part-time or full-time. For full-time employees, we do offer a broad array of benefits.
- We are pleased to provide advancement opportunities for all of our employees which may include promotions, rotations to other departments or moving from part-time to full-time status. Advancement from this position will be easiest for candidates who have a four year college degree, who are bi-lingual and/or who have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Also, check out: