In this video, I'll show you some business ideas you can start from home that have low risk and liability.
These businesses can be started quickly and easily without you having to worry about setting up an LLC tax structure, hosting products on a website, dealing with customer support, getting lawsuits filed against you, or anything like that.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the low risk business ideas I recommend:
1. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is pretty low risk because all you're doing is promoting other people's products for a commission, letting the vendors do the rest.
- The Tax and Legal Playbook
- Amazon affiliate program
- Top 10 best affiliate websites
- Affiliate marketing video example
2. Online courses
Online courses can be high or low risk depending on where you sell them. If you sell them on your own site, you may want a legal entity just in case.
- Commissions course-sharing sites take
- How to make more money with courses
Adsense allows you to make money of advertisements without you selling anything. You can have it on your website or video channel.
4. App referrals
App referrals are nice because you can refer people to apps without them having to pay for anything, yet you still make money.
- Example of app referral video
- Top app referral programs
- Example of referral program blog post
- FeaturePoints – Get free points using this referral code: E7KRRE
5. Freelancing (Fiverr)
Freelancing is always a good option for starting a business because you can sell services for pretty much any industry and there are many websites that help you get clients.
6. Etsy store
An Etsy store or other handcrafted items store that's internet-based is great for taking a lot of the risk out of selling your items.
7. Video channel
If you have a YouTube, Twitch, Dailymotion, or other video channel, you have many ways of monetizing your traffic without much risk at all.
- The 4 Hour Workweek Book Review What’s Covered and Is It Any Good?
- 9 Side Jobs to Make Extra Money from Home in 2017
- How to Make Passive Income Like Top Brands (Ep. 1: Smart Passive Income)
- 7 Weird Ways to Earn Extra Money Online
- 6 Ways to Make Extra Money With Your Car in 2017