In this video, I will show you 6 ways to make extra money with your vehicle using some really incredible new services.
You'll be amazed how many sharing economy (like Airbnb) and peer-to-peer style startups have been created in the last few years for people with their own cars.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the top strategies to use for making extra money with your car:
1. Rent your car out
You can actually rent your car out when you're not using it to others for an hourly fee. This is great if you don't commute every day or have multiple cars.
2. Put ads on your car
Just like race car drivers, you can have advertisements on your car and get paid for them. You might make a few hundred dollars a month from this.
3. Become a freelance driver
This allows you to basically be a freelance taxi driver with the comfort of your own car and flexible hours.
4. Deliver packages for people
Help companies and people deliver boxes that need to be shipped to others and get paid for it. You're like a freelance UPS driver.
5. Running errands for people
Some people are too busy and would rather pay someone else to fix stuff, pick up groceries, or run other errands for them. That's where you come in.
6. Help people move
It can be expensive to get a moving company and you may not always have friends with big enough vehicles for moving furniture. If you have a truck or van, you can fill this need.
- 11 Time Management Tips and Tools for Getting More Done
- How to Make Money Dropshipping Online in 2017
- 8 Work at Home Job Ideas That Won’t Be Replaced By Tech
- How to Sell Books on Amazon Kindle for Free 2017
- How to Promote Your YouTube Videos Without Investment 2017