In this video, you will learn about 11 of the top time management tips and tools I use to get more accomplished in less time.
From reading countless books, studying successful people, and trial-and-error, I have found some extremely effective ways to manage time better.
I'll also show you some great tools to go with them. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the top tips and tools to use:
1. Do your most important task before 11:00 A.M.
Lunch, family, friends, chores, and many other things can come up throughout the day. Get that one most important task done as early as possible to make it a productive day.
What is the one thing you can do today to make it a successful day?
2. Do everything in bulk
It takes way too much time to pick things back up, put them down, start something else, and then start over day after day.
- WordPress scheduling
- YouTube scheduling
- How to cook food in bulk
3. Use desktop shortcuts
Desktop and keyboard shortcuts can speed up task completion quite a bit.
- How to create desktop shortcuts
- Create keyboard shortcuts on Windows
- Create keyboard shortcuts on Mac
When you get to the point where you're making good money, but need to focus more time on the biggest, most important tasks, it's time to delegate everything else to others.
5. Use IFTTT
This is one of the best automation tools on the internet and it's completely free to start using.
6. Use software
Software can help you automate tasks on a small budget without having to hire employees or freelancers.
7. Have a todo list with prioritized tasks
Having a list of things to do is not enough. You need to prioritize what must be done first because you usually won't get to everything.
8. Eliminate everything you don’t need to do
Sometimes you just need to let go of certain tasks and focus on what really matters. Use the Pareto Principle.
9. Organize and plan the night before
Get off to a faster start the next day by planning the night before and organizing everything so it's easy to find.
10. Have accountability in place
There's good and bad peer pressure. Use it to your advantage and let it make you more productive.
11. Create and use templates
I've found recently that templates for repetitive content creation, emails, and other things can save a lot of otherwise wasted time.
- How to Make Money Dropshipping Online in 2017
- 8 Work at Home Job Ideas That Won’t Be Replaced By Tech
- How to Sell Books on Amazon Kindle for Free 2017
- How to Promote Your YouTube Videos Without Investment 2017
- 7 YouTube Business Ideas 2017