In this video, I’ll show you some of the best YouTube business ideas for 2017.
If you want to make an income online with videos, there are 7 different types of channels I recommend and many different ways to monetize them.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the top business ideas I recommend for YouTube:
1. Gaming channel with ads
If you love playing video games, you might be surprised how much money you can make on YouTube.
- Example of gaming channel video
- YouTube account monetization settings
- Tutorial for recording PC gameplay
- Tutorial for recording Playstation gameplay
- You’ll probably need a PCI capture card like this or a USB capture card like this for Playstation.
- How to record gameplay on an Xbox One.
2. Reviews channel with affiliate links
Review channels are great for affiliate links and their ad revenue tends to be higher per 1,000 views than most channels.
3. Comedy channel with ads and apparel
Comedy channels are some of the highest earning channels on YouTube. Just look at Pewdiepie and Jenna Marbles.
- Example of a comedy video with apparel for sale
- Example of comedy YouTube channel online apparel store
4. Fitness channel with apparel
There is a lot of competition in the fitness channel niche, but if you can stand out, you can make a lot of money. Athlean-X is a great example.
- Example of fitness channel video with apparel for sale
- Example of fitness gear from YouTube channel
- Example of ticket sales from a YouTube channel
5. Tutorials channel with affiliate links and ads
YouTube is becoming the go-to hub for people trying to learn how to do stuff. You may even try paid YouTube videos and channels for extra detailed, course-style material.
6. Music channel with music retail link and apparel
Sell your music, make money off ads, and even have some apparel for sale if you are a musician. Everyone loves music videos on YouTube.
7. News channel with ads and ad links
Advertisements are really the main way you would monetize the latest news.