This is another one of the most appealing work-from-home jobs I've seen.
If you want a job that has a combination of high pay, benefits, and great employee ratings, you're going to love this.
Senior Product Designer at Buffer
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts on social media.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Work across the full product design life cycle from discovery to delivery
- Collaborate closely with your product manager in discovering, defining and developing both big and small product features
- Collaborate with engineers, data analysts and other designers, as well as product marketing and customer advocacy in iteratively delivering product improvements to our customers
- Cover both interaction/UX and visual/UI design, as well as related activities like research and customer interviews
- Be the voice of our customers and advocate for their needs and abilities.
- Actively contribute to ongoing improvements of the design teams processes, culture, and tools, including our design system.
- Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. For this role, the range is: $135K–159K USD.
- Get a laptop + $500 to set up your home office.
- Live and work wherever you like.
- Health Insurance.
- 4-Day work weeks: We offer 4 Day work weeks with flexible Fridays.
- Extra money for learning and development.
- At least 3 weeks/year of minimum vacation, with no upper limit and currently we're working a 4-day workweek.
- 401(k) with 3% company match.
- When the company does well, all team members share the profits. 8-15% of profits are distributed annually to the team.
- 3 months of family leave for all parents, and more is possible.
- Company get-togethers twice per year.
- Get some extra cash for a co-working space or coffee shop work.
- Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital, physical, and audio – you like, anytime.
- Take a 6-week Sabbatical, fully paid, after every 5 years with Buffer.
- See this page for more on benefits
- General: At least 4 years of experience as a product designer, covering the full end-to-end product design life cycle from early problem exploration and definition, over detailed UX and visual design, to collaboration with developers during implementation.
- Process: Strong understanding of UX and UI design, processes, patterns, and best practices
- Problem solving: Effective approaches to solving complex problems, incorporating data and feedback from multiple sources. Ability to generate multiple solutions with a clear understanding of their impacts.
- Interaction design: Ability to design intuitive, effective and consistent flows and screen
- Visual design: Ability to design visually engaging and delightful interfaces
- Technical: Solid understanding of possibilities and constrains of web platforms and relevant design patterns
- Collaboration: Ability to work within a larger team and across disciplines, and across multiple locations and time zones
- Communication: Ability to effectively express yourself concise and clearly in talking, writing and visually, to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Business: Ability to understand larger business goals and strategy, and to develop matching design solutions
- Work standards: High standards for your work, attention to details, and an ongoing desire to learn and improve
- Other: A strong portfolio showcasing your previous work including starting points, process, end results, and impacts.
- Fun fact: We use Figma and FigJam at Buffer.
They don't seem to have specific qualifications that they prefer but don't require.
They seem to provide you with most of what you need for your home office.
Other than that, they don't mention details about internet speed or other technical requirements.
Also, check out:
1 Response to "$26-$42/Hour Non-Phone Worldwide Work-From-Home Job at Buffer"