If you want a work-from-home job little or no experience as well as no degree required, while giving you a free Mac laptop and Kindle, check out the Product Support Expert position at Follow Up Boss.
Product Support Expert at Follow Up Boss
What You'll Do:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers via Zendesk to answer product questions, help connect lead sources and integrations, and troubleshoot issues.
- Answering support tickets via Zendesk to help customers.
- Helping new customers get started and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company. (We use Basecamp to communicate internally.)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our Help Center (help.followupboss.com) and internal documentation.
- The estimated compensation is around $60,000/year for this position.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
- Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
- Family leave: generous family leave – fully paid!
- Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
- Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
- 401(k): With 6% company match!
- Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
- Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
- Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital and audio – you like, anytime.
- Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
- Money each month to spend on caffeine.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Experience in a SAAS company is considered an asset.
- Being amenable to weekend hours is an asset, but not required.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- You always go out of your way to support customers; no problem is too hard to solve
- You are known for your positive outlook; you are a glass half full type of person who is known for turning challenges into opportunities
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
Also, check out: