If you want to get paid $21/hour with a non-phone, low stress, work-from-home job, check this out:
Data Entry Operator at Change Healthcare
Change Healthcare is a healthcare technology and business solutions company.
What you'll do:
- Perform administrative task as assigned.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles, and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, vocational training, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience working with clinical hospital systems or medical billing is an asset.
- Ability to meet position performance goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Pro & Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Working in a virtual environment.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid Time Off (PTO), eight (8) paid holidays and two (2) floating holidays
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Your choice of four medical plans & My Healthy Changes well-being program
Also, check out: