Work from home from anywhere in the world with this remote job at Incsub!
CampusPress Sales Support Specialist at Incsub
We are looking for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
At CampusPress, we’re experts in bringing innovative web solutions to schools, school districts, colleges, and universities through WordPress and our wide range of plugins and products.
Our services in accessibility, security, hosting, and support power millions of education websites, blog networks, and portfolios.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of sales specialists who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent. Location is unimportant as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed and know your stuff.
The person we’re searching for will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, experience in working with the education industry, and will manage Accounts, Pre-Sales, and Sales related communications.
Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
The role involves:
- Responding daily to any inbound/outbound leads assigned to you
- Scheduling calls with potential clients
- Providing quotes
- Setting up networks for trials and answering any pre-sales questions
- Keeping the CRM for your clients and active deals up-to-date
- Assisting with onboarding new clients. This includes, but is not limited to, leading admin training, assisting with the migration of a network, and setting up the initial network.
- Ensuring clients have a positive experience throughout their interaction with our team
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies; we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Experienced with WordPress
- SaaS B2B sales experience
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively.
- Knowledgeable about the education industry (US higher education preferred)
- Experience working with clients located in the US, Canada, and Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Ability to work during US time zones
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Meet)
WordPress, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, Hubspot, Jira, Helpscout, SaaS B2B sales
- Very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher you deserve
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get