In this video, you will learn about 8 things you didn’t know you could make money from in 2018.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- InboxDollars helps you get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- FusionCash allows you to check email, play games, try apps, watch videos, and more to get paid.
- RentaFriend is a platform where you can get paid to hang out with people.
- Slidejoy pays you to have ads on your phone’s lockscreen.
- Fronto is very similar to Slidejoy in that you get paid to have ads on your lockscreen.
- eJury pays you to help lawyers prepare for trials by being a pretend juror.
- OnlineVerdict is a lot like eJury. You get paid to be part of a mock jury that helps trial preparation.
- NextWave@Home allows you to get paid to write letters to Congress.
- DDC Public Affairs also helps you get paid to write letters to Congress helping campaigns, lobbyists, etc.
- Loanables helps you rent things out for parties, weddings, and other events.
- Style Lend lets you rent out your dresses, shoes, bags, and accessories to people who need them for a special occasion.
- Naming Force can help you get paid to come up with good business names for companies.
- SquadHelp also helps you get paid to name companies, design logos, and come up with slogans.
Bonus: If you’d like to make even more money online, try these free apps:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now July 17, 2018
Why You Should Stop Deleting Your Emails July 9, 2018