One hit song can turn you from a struggling musician into a superstar. But, having a great song won’t get you too far if no one is around to hear it.
The question is, how do you promote your music without having to spend thousands of dollars and go through third-parties that want a cut to help you?
In this video, I’ll show you how to promote your music in a lot of different ways without spending hardly any money at all. In fact, the vast majority of these strategies are completely free.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments!
Brands and links mentioned
- Itunes – Apply here to get your music on Apple Music/Itunes.
- Google Play – Apply here to get your music on Google Play.
- Tidal – Go here to get your music on the Tidal music platform.
- Napster – Go here to get your music on Napster.
- Spotify – Apply here to get your music on Spotify.
- YouTube – The top video site in the world in terms of traffic. Great for your music videos.
- Dailymotion – Another great video site for some extra traffic.
- Vimeo – One of the top video sites that has many partnerships with musicians.
- Pandora – One of the top internet radio platforms that you can get your music on.
- Last.fm – Another great music platform that is unique and can help you get your music discovered.
- NoiseTrade – Trade a free copy of your album for the contact information of potential fans for future marketing.
- Bandcamp – Another platform where you can trade your free album for fan contact information.
- Soundcloud – One of the top audio websites that covers music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
- Bandsintown – Bandsintown helps people find concerts nearby from new or famous artists.
- Songkick – Similar to Bandsintown, Songkick allows you to also find live concerts nearby helping bands get discovered.
- Reddit – Reddit is a huge site with communities that cover everything imaginable, including music. It can be great for promotion.
- Dozmia – Dozmia helps artists and bands get discovered.
Guides and other resources mentioned
- How to Get Your Music on Pandora Internet Radio
- How to Claim Ownership of Your Music on Last.fm
- 8 Stock Music Sites That Don’t Suck
- The 20 Most Influential Music Blogs
- The Top 8 Social Media Outlets to Promote Your Music (And How to Best Use Them)
- The Complete Guide to Email Marketing for Musicians
- Email Marketing for Musicians
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in 3 Steps on Bluehost Hosting
- Best Website Builder – Top 10 Builders and How to Pick One
- How to Get Paid to Watch Movies and TV Shows – Top 11 Ways
- 11 Small Business Ideas That Are Easy to Start 2017
- 10 Ways to Make Money That You Didn’t Already Know About
- How to Promote YouTube Videos for Free – 10 Best Ways
- 13 Home Business Ideas You Can Start for Free
FREE VIDEO COURSE:
"How To Make $10,000 Per Month Online"
We'll go over exactly how you can copy our simple, online business model that has made $10,000+ per month for countless people.