So, you're producing videos on YouTube and they're high quality, yet no one is seeing them? YouTube is not a “if you build it, they will come” kind of platform for most people.
Sure, some get lucky, but most of us have to work for it a little harder. We have to actually promote our videos that we worked so hard on.
The problem is, creating high quality videos and marketing them are two pretty different skill-sets. In this video, I will show you how to promote your videos using free strategies that can give you a massive boost in exposure.
I'll give 10 different strategies to leverage that don't cost you a single dime to do. You'll learn how to leverage not only your following, but other people's followings, traffic, and influence.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments!
Helpful tools, websites, and platforms mentioned
- Empire.Kred – This site will allow you to get more engagement and views for videos by engaging with other people's content in exchange.
- Viral Content Bee – Viral Content Bee allows you to earn credits for sharing people's content and use those credits to give to people who share yours.
- JustRetweet – This free platform is somewhat similar to Viral Content Bee, except it focuses on the promotion of tweets. Make sure to include the video link in the promoted tweets.
- If This Then That – IFTTT allows you to automate a lot of your marketing for free and includes many benefits to YouTube users.
- Quora – Quora allows you to answer people's questions and earn a reputation, much like Yahoo Answers. For YouTube promotion, you can use it to answer questions and link to videos for more information.
- Linkedin Publishing – Use Linkedin Publishing to publish blog posts without even having your own blog. You can embed videos for promotion as well.
- My Vidster – This site is built for video bookmarking where you can curate videos you love or share links to them for promotion.
- Scoop.it – Scoop.it is a website where you can curate your favorite content into categories and share them. Videos can also be curated.
- Reddit – One of the most highly-trafficked sites in the world. If you can share videos on here in a Reddit-friendly way, you could get massive amounts of views from here.
- Kingged – A lot of people don't know of Kingged yet, but it's a great site for promoting content. They've been going more towards creating original content on the site, so embed your video with a short, post for more exposure.
Useful guides, content, and tutorials mentioned:
- How to Utilize Reddit for YouTube Views – This is a great guide for helping you leverage Reddit for promoting your videos from people who know what they're doing. Reddit is tricky, so take some notes.
What do you think is the best way to promote YouTube videos?
FREE VIDEO COURSE:
"How To Make $10,000 Per Month Online"
We'll go over exactly how you can copy our simple, online business model that has made $10,000+ per month for countless people.