Justin Bryant2 Comments
May 26, 2016
We have people like Pewdiepie making millions off Youtube with his comedic gaming channel. We have channels like FunToyzCollector reviewing toys and making multiple 6-figures as well.
It’s safe to say that Youtubing has officially become a thing. If you can build a audience and make even just one video go viral, it can change your life and build a massive, loyal following.
But, how do these pro Youtubers come up with so many fresh Youtube ideas all the time?
Here’s a simple, effective strategy to help you never run out of new Youtube video ideas again:
1. Get a Google Adwords account. Go to this link and click “Start Now”. Go through the process it walks you through, but don’t worry about adding payment options or anything. This is all free.
2. Get a Quora account. Go to this link and sign up for a new account if you don’t already have one. After these first two steps, you are done setting up accounts.
3. Next, sign into Google Adwords, go to “Tools” and then click “Keyword Planner”. You should now be on a page like this:
4. Then, click “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category” and click in the “Your landing page” box.
5. In the “Your landing page box”, put in either your website domain or a competitor’s domain. For example, if you have a news channel, you might put the CNN URL. If you have a marketing channel, you might put the Quicksprout URL.
After putting in a website URL, click the “Get Ideas” button at the bottom of the page.
6. Next, click “Keyword ideas”. Now that you are getting keyword phrases most associated with the website you entered, it’s time we sort them to find the best options.
To do this, click on “Avg. monthly searches” to see the most popular keyword phrases at the top of the list. Your screen should look something like this:
7. There may be a few keyword phrases that don’t make sense, so discount those and just use the rest of them. Now copy a keyword phrase from this list and go sign into Quora.
Go to the top of the Quora page and paste the keyword phrase in the “Ask or Search Quora” box. Don’t click submit question though. Wait until the dropdown comes up.
8. Click “Search: (your keyword phrase)”. It will look like this:
After you have clicked “Search: (your keyword phrase)”, you will be given search results full of questions asked using that keyword phrase or one similar.
9. Look at the search results and note the questions being asked, as well as their popularity. Use these for your Youtube video ideas.
10. Rinse and repeat. Go back to your keyword planner and copy other keyword phrases that you found using this method, paste them in Quora and get more popular questions being asked about similar subjects.
You will never run out of good Youtube video ideas this way. You could easily get dozens of ideas per keyword phrase and there will be hundreds of keyword phrases to choose from per website you put in the Keyword Planner.
Related: The 12 Youtube Ranking Factors In 2016 For Video SEO
One great way to build a loyal following and get tons of views on Youtube is by just answering the common questions your target audience has. This is easily one of the best ways to find out what questions your audience tends to ask.
Another great thing about this strategy is you can see the typical advertiser bid on the keyword phrase in case you want to monetize your channel. The more advertisers pay for the keywords, the more you get paid for ad clicks on Youtube.
There are different ways to come up with content ideas, but whether you are a seasoned Youtuber or a beginner, this strategy works very well.
“75 Tools For Turbocharging Your Social Following”
Learn which tools the experts use to dominate and automate social media.
Download Your Free Report Here
I'm an entrepreneur, fitness freak, artist, car enthusiast, sports fan and self improvement addict. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world.
Great idea to use the Google keyword tool. I think not a lot of YouTubers are aware of it.
Another thing you can do is to simply observe your niche and try to understand the needs of your audience better. What are they looking for? What do they already watch, like and share?
That’s true, Anna. You could use things like Google Trends and the YouTube search auto-fill suggestions to find what people are looking for right now.
* Denotes Required Field
How To Brand Yourself As An Expert In Your Field In 10 Steps
25 Instagram Marketing Tips
Viral Blogging | 17 Sites To Help Posts Go Viral
Tony Robbins Quotes – His 75 Most Motivational Lines
10 Habits Of Millionaires That Will Make You Successful
Copyright © 2017 · Bryant Business Assets, LLC · All Rights Reserved
With social media sites like Facebook having over 1 billion users, you could develop a massive brand if you just knew what tools to use...
Don't worry. We hate spam too