If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
Tons of remote jobs at Lambda School (9/16/18)
Tons of remote jobs at Mixtiles (9/16/18)
Tons of remote jobs at GitHub (9/16/18)
Tons of remote jobs at InVisionApp (9/16/18)
Customer Support Rep at FuboTV (9/6/18)
This job requires a High school diploma or equivalent, availability to work on weekends, etc.
Blockchain Program Director at Lambda School (9/6/18)
For this job, you’ll need a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Blockchain industry. This position is full-time.
- Blockchain Program Director application page
- Lambda School careers page
- More info and reviews of Lambda School
Cloud DevOps Engineer at Ntirety (9/6/18)
This job requires a High School Diploma, More than 3 years of Systemns Administration experience, 5 – 7 years of experience in troubleshooting, etc.
Remote Customer Service Agent at Mixtiles (9/6/18)
This job pays $24,000 per year for 4 days/week, $30,000 per year for 5 days/week, or $36,000 per year for 6 days/week.
- Remote Customer Service Agent application page
- Mixtiles careers page
- More info and reviews of Mixtiles
Virtual Server at Restaurant Revolution Technologies (9/1/18)
This job pays around $9 – $10/hour. You’ll be required to have certain tech and be located in one of the states they mention.
- Virtual Server application pages (same as careers page)
- More info and reviews of Restaurant Revolution Technologies
Remote Video Editor at Vector Solutions (9/1/18)
This position requires experience working in freelance video editing or casual video editing, a strong portfolio, and good understanding or Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Adobe Premiere).
- Remote Video Editor application page
- Vector Solutions careers page
- More info and reviews of Vector Solutions
Customer Support at Coffee Meets Bagel (9/1/18)
This job requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Entry level to 1 year of experience in customer service/other related jobs, etc. You’ll make around $15/hour and work full-time.
- Customer Support appication page
- Coffee Meets Bagel careers page
- More info and reviews at Coffee Meets Bagel
Work-at-Home Bilingual Customer Support at Sutherland (9/1/18)
This job requires you to be fluent in English and an additional language. You’ll also need certain internet and tech requirements.
- Work-at-Home Bilingual Customer Support application page
- Sutherland careers page
- More info and reviews at Sutherland
Work at Home Customer Support Rep at Concentrix (9/1/18)
This job can be either part or full-time while including benefits. You’ll need certain tech requirements, 1 year of customer service experience, and a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work at Home Customer Support Rep application page
- Concentrix careers page
- More info and reviews at Concentrix
Technical and Customer Support Representative at Transcom (9/1/18)
This position starts you out at $10/hour pay with performance based incentives and benefits. It is 100% work-from-home. You must be in one of the listed states on the application page, be at least 18 years old, and have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical and Customer Support Representative application page
- Transcom careers page
- More info and reviews of Transcom
Seasonal Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma (9/1/18)
This position is available in multiple states in the U.S. It is a full-time position that includes benefits.
- Application pages depend on the location you’re applying for
- Williams-Sonoma careers page
- More info and reviews of Williams-Sonoma
Cancer Software Support Specialist at Public Health Institute (9/1/18)
For this full-time job, you need 2 years of related experience and an Associate’s degree is preferred. You will be eligible for benefits as well.
- Cancer Software Support Specialist application page
- Public Health Institute careers page
- More info and reviews of Public Health Institute
Work-At-Home-Customer-Experience Representative (9/1/18)
For this job, you need to live in Virginia or North Carolina in the United States. You need a High School Diploma or equivalent. This position includes benefits, but also requires certain hardware.
- Work-At-Home-Customer-Experience Representative job application page
- Dish careers page
- More info and reviews of Dish
3 Side Jobs from Home Hiring Now for 2018 (8/25/18)
- Rosetta Stone careers
- Rosetta Stone reviews
- Babylist careers
- Babylist reviews
- Ranker careers
- Ranker reviews
Remote Copy Editor at WebFX (8/21/18)
WebFX is a digital marketing company that helps grow brands. They want someone that can work full-time from home, making around $15 – $18 per hour or more. Benefits may be included as well.
Reservation Agent positions at U-Haul (8/21/18)
U-Haul is looking to fill positions that are both part and full-time remote jobs. You get paid up to $18 per hour plus potential bonuses and some benefits. Having a year of call center experience in the last 3 years would be helpful.
- Full-Time Reservation Agent application page
- Part-Time Reservation Agent application page
- U-Haul careers page
- More info and reviews of U-Haul
Digital Health Writer at Bulletproof (8/16/18)
This job includes benefits and requires a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in journalism, nutrition, biology or a similar field. You’ll also need to at some point be located in the state of Washington or California. There are many other requirements in terms of experience as well.
- Digital Health Writer job application page
- Careers page for Bulletproof
- More info and reviews of Bulletproof
Remote Travel Agent at World Travel Holdings (8/16/18)
This job is full-time, includes benefits after 90 days, and provides the equipment you’ll need to do the job at home. You’ll need a minimum of 2 years of sales experience and minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download.
- Remote Travel Agent job application page
- Careers page for World Travel Holdings
- More info and reviews of World Travel Holdings
Guest Services Representative at the Disney Store (8/16/18)
They’re looking for someone with previous experience in contact center, retail or service industry experience. They would also like you to be bilingual with English and Spanish while also having a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Guest Services Representative jobs page
- Careers page for the Disney Store
- More info and reviews of the Disney Store
Seasonal Full-Time Work-At-Home Sales and Service Representative Jobs at HSN (8/11/18)
There are over 100 jobs available (mostly in Tennessee and Florida) for sale and service representative positions at HSN. Qualifications and compensation may vary. You’ll need to find one near where you live to apply.
Technical Support Representative at TTEC (8/11/18)
This job let’s you work from home full-time with benefits. You’l need the completion of two years of college or technical school OR applied work experience. There are also a few tech requirements.
- Technical Support Representative job application page
- TTEC careers page
- More info and reviews of TTEC
Customer Champion – Weekend Warrior at Zapier (8/8/18)
This job allows you to work full-time, anywhere in the world, and includes lots of benefits. There isn’t much on what education or experience you need specifically.
- Customer Champion – Weekend Warrior job application page
- Zapier careers page
- More info and reviews of Zapier
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom (8/6/18)
This is a full-time job that pays $15.15 per hour with incentive opportunities and an employee discount. You also get benefits and need to be located in Ohio. 6 months experience in Customer Service is preferred.
- Seasonal Customer Care Specialist job application page
- Nordstrom careers page
- What it’s like to work for Nordstrom
Customer Escalations Representative – Virtual Call Center at HotelTonight (8/6/18)
This is a full-time job with lots of benefits. You’ll need to be located in Florida, Oregon, or Texas. Also, you’ll need at least one year of high-volume call center experience.
- Customer Escalations Representative – Virtual Call Center job application page
- HotelTonight careers page
- What it’s like to work for HotelTonight
Risk Operations Support Representative at Shopify (8/6/18)
This job is full-time and based in Canada.or remotely. You need to understand the Visa Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP) and the MasterCard Business Risk and Mitigation Program (BRAM), especially the Drugs and Pharmaceuticals rules.
- Risk Operations Support Representative job application page
- Shopify careers page
- What it’s like to work for Shopify
Team Happiness Officer at Big Health (8/6/18)
This job is full-time and includes benefits. 2 – 3 years of people operations experience is preferred but not required.
- Team Happiness Officer job application page
- Big Health careers page
- What it’s like to work for Big Health
Creative Writer at Auth0 (8/3/18)
This job involves writing in a way that turns complex ideas into simple ones. Auth0 does not mention anything about required education or a specific amount of experience.
Account Security Manager at Upwork (8/3/18)
This job is full-time. They’re looking for you to have 3 years or more of work experience in a risk, trust, fraud, or policy role, one year of people management experience, etc.
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
- Grammarly is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
- Customer support headsets are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
- SoloLearn is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
- This tutorial helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
- TypingTest.com helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
- Google Drive is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
- SpeedTest is a website that allows you to do a quick test of your internet speed. This will help you determine if you have the minimum speed required for the job you’re trying to get.
- Skype is a service that lets you make video chatting easy. This is something I always recommend you get familiar with if you’re going for a tutoring job that’s home-based. You usually use a Skype or something similar to do the online teaching.
- A USB wired mouse is something you will need for a lot of home office setups. Most companies seem to prefer that you have a USB mouse that directly plugged into your computer as opposed to being wireless. This is probably because wired connections are typically more reliable.
- A USB wired keyboard, like a USB wired mouse, is something many companies require for your home office setup. A keyboard that is directly plugged into a computer tends to be more reliable than a wireless one.
Related content you might also enjoy
Top 10 YouTube Ideas for Gaming Videos 2018 September 18, 2018
Rent A Friend Can Make You $50/hour on the Side September 18, 2018
How Much Money Can You Make from Affiliate Marketing? September 18, 2018
10 Instagram Marketing Strategies for Business 2018 September 17, 2018
10 Websites That Have Work-From-Home Jobs with Benefits September 17, 2018