If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
Online Job Paying Up to $50 per Hour Available Now (4/24/18)
Job application pages:
- Indeed application for Master Resume Writer at Boardroom Resumes
- Website application for Master Resume Writer at Boardroom Resumes
Certifications to help you get position:
- The National Resume Writers’ Association
- The Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- Resume Writing Academy
6 Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now (4/20/18)
Job application pages:
- Customer Service Rep at ABC Financial – This is a full-time job that does not require a degree. It also offers benefits.
- Business Course Writer at A Pass Educational Group – No degree requirement is mentioned. You do need experience in writing educational courses.
- Customer Service Rep at Sykes – With this job, you can make about $9 per hour to start while also receiving benefits.
- Advisor at Codecademy – This is a part-time job that requires a background in CS and a passion for coding.
- Project Reviewer at Codecademy – This is also a part-time job with very similar requirements as the Advisor job for the same company.
- Copywriter/Editor at WebpageFX – Make $15-18 per hour working full-time. You also get good benefits with this position.
7 Companies Hiring for Work-At-Home Jobs Right Now (April 2018)
Job application pages:
- Community Moderator at BabyCenter – A degree is desirable but not required. You need to have strong communication skills.
- Surveyor at Yardi Matrix – Get paid $6 per hour or minimum wage in your jurisdiction plus “$.50 for surveys marked Done, $.30 for surveys marked Wrong Number, $.20 for surveys marked Part-Done, and $.07 for surveys marked Answering Machine or No Answer.”
- Customer Service Rep at Williams Sonoma – Pick the one where you’re located. These are full-time jobs including $12/hr pay, paid training, and benefits.
- Data Entry Keyers at SigTrack – Get paid via PayPal. You must be a U.S. resident. The more accurate you are the more you get paid.
- Customer Support, Editing, Developers, etc. at Gadget Flow – You typically need 2 years of experience for most of these positions.
- Payroll Specialist at Girls Who Code – A Bachelor’s Degree is required as well as 1-2 years of payroll processing experience.
- West Coast Editor at The Zoe Report – 5+ years of experience is required. Need to live in or near Los Angeles.
- Yardi Matrix
- Williams Sonoma
- SigTrack best practices
- Girls Who Code
- The Zoe Report
6 Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now (4/4/18)
- Customer Service Rep at Alorica
- Ads Assessor at Lionbridge
- Customer Experience Phone Agent at HotelTonight
- Customer Service Agent at Granada
- Editor at Newser
- Medical Scribe at iScribes
- Desk.com (Now Salesforce)
- Granada hardware/software requirements
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
- Grammarly is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
- Customer support headsets are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
- SoloLearn is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
- This tutorial helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
- TypingTest.com helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
- Google Drive is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
Related content you might also enjoy
10 Passive Income Ideas that Make Money While You Sleep April 26, 2018
13 Apps that Pay You to Use Your Phone as Normal April 22, 2018
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now April 20, 2018
How to Make Up to $15 per Hour Listening to Music (6 Ways) April 18, 2018