If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
7 Work-at-Home Jobs Available Right Now (6/18/18)
Job application pages:
- Customer Experience Advisor at Warby Parker – This job is part-time, based in the Nashville, Tennessee area, and includes a retirement savings plan with a company match along with other benefits.
- Part-Time Online Tutor at StudyPoint – This position requires a bachelor’s degree, 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience, and great SAT/ACT scores.
- Customer Service Consultant at Gap Inc. – This job is full-time and includes lots of benefits including clothing discounts and a 401(k) plan. It requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and 6 months of customer service/sales experience.
- Math Expert at Study.com – This job requires college-level math or physics expertise. You will be paid bi-weekly and have complete location and hour flexibility.
- Transcriptionist at Verbal Ink – This job requires that you can make out audio that includes heavy accents, multiple voices, etc. You’ll need to be computer savvy and have good grammar.
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Alorica – This job pays $8.50 per hour or minimum wage in your resident area (whichever is higher). Must be fluent in Spanish and English, have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, one year of customer service or sales experience, at least 18 years old, etc.
- As Seen on TV Infomercial Sales Rep at Nexrep – This job pays commissions for sales and requires you work at least 10 hours per week. It’s estimated you can make around $15/hr or more.
6 Companies Hiring for Work-From-Home Jobs Right Now (6/13/18)
Job application pages:
- Ad Copywriter at JustAnswer – This job requires you to have 3+ years of experience optimizing paid search ads, experience creating end-to-end marketing campaigns, etc.
- Remote Customer Support Specialist at HubSpot – This position requires that you live near the west coast of the U.S., have 1+ years of customer service experience, etc.
- Customer Service Advocate at Smart Apartment Data – This job is part-time. It requires 2 years of recent customer service experience with a phone.
- Logistics Coordinator at Kotis Design – This job pays $15-$20 per hour and includes benefits. You’ll need 1+ years of logistics, INTL shipping or other parcel shipping experience, 70 wpm typing speed, Microsoft Office skills, etc.
- Copy Editor at Ranker – This job is full-time and requires 2+ years experience in copy editing for a high-profile entertainment, celebrity, movie, or television publication, 2 years Digital Media experience, related Bachelor’s degree, etc.
- Customer Support at Sutherland – This position is part-time, includes basic benefits, and pays around $10 per hour. You’ll need a high school diploma or GED, 30 wpm typing speed, Microsoft Office experience, and the right home office equipment.
5 Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now in June 2018 (6/2/18)
Job application pages:
- Technical Writer at GitLab – This is a worldwide position that includes a lot of benefits. You need experience using Git and writing software documentation.
- Remote Stylist at Modsy – This job pays $15 per hour and requires a bachelor’s degree. You need relevant experience to the job and in retail furniture design.
- Transcriptionist at NCC – This position pays $40 per audio hour. A degree in English, health/medical research, public policy, creative writing, or social sciences is preferred.
- Customer Support Agent at Alchemic Dream – To get this job, you need good gaming experience, patience, linguistics skills, and a positive attitude.
- Online ESL Tutor/Teacher at Golden Voice English – This job pays around $18 per hour and has flexible hours. You must have an ESP Teach training certification, pass a background check, etc.
5 Part-Time Work-From-Home Jobs Available Now (May/June 2018) (5/31/18)
Job application pages:
- Remote Part-Time Customer Service Agent at Ecolab – This position pays $16 per hour. You need to have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, experience with Microsoft Office, and live near the Minneapolis area in the U.S.
- Online Men’s Stylist at Bombfell – You’ll need a 4 year degree, residence in New York or New Jersey, and 1-2 years of experience working in fashion retail. You also get a 30% employee discount.
- Product and Purchase Support Representative at Concentrix – You can work full or part-time. To apply, make sure you have 1-2 years of customer support experience, a High School Diploma or GED, and a 25 WPM typing speed. This position includes advancement opportunities, monthly performance incentives, and possibly health insurance.
- Email Customer Care Representative at Movado Group – You’ll need 2 years of experience in customer service/call center work, one year of heavy email management work, be good with Microsoft Excel and Outlook programs.
- Social Media Evaluator at Lionbridge – This position offers a maximum of 7 hours per week and flexible scheduling. Requirements include an iPhone or Android phone that is less than 3 years old, social media experience, residency in the U.S. for the last 3 years, and cultural awareness of the U.S.
6 Online Jobs Available Right Now (May/June 2018) (5/30/18)
Job application pages:
- Social Media Evaluator at Lionbridge – You need to have lived in the U.S. for the last 3 years, have an Android phone or iPhone that is less than 3 years old, and have fluency in written and verbal English.
- Virtual Customer Service Manager at Wayfair – Pay will probably be around $17 – $19 per hour. You need 3+ years of leadership experience, one year of experience leading a virtual team, etc.
- Senior Virtual Customer Service Manager at Wayfair – You need 5+ years of service management experience, 2+ years of managing virtual teams of 100+ employees, a college degree or related job experience, etc.
- Freelance Copyeditor at Apex CoVantage – You need a Bachelors of Arts degree, have experience working in academic publishing, and have knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style, the American Psychological Association Publication Manual, and other style guides.
- Freelance Copyeditor, STEM at Apex CoVantage – You’ll need a bachelors degree with a STEM and a lot of the same qualifications as the other Copyeditor position.
- Freelance Indexer at Apex CoVantage – You’ll need general knowledge of major style guides, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, and experience with PDFs.
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
- Grammarly is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
- Customer support headsets are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
- SoloLearn is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
- This tutorial helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
- TypingTest.com helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
- Google Drive is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
- SpeedTest is a website that allows you to do a quick test of your internet speed. This will help you determine if you have the minimum speed required for the job you’re trying to get.
- Skype is a service that lets you make video chatting easy. This is something I always recommend you get familiar with if you’re going for a tutoring job that’s home-based. You usually use a Skype or something similar to do the online teaching.
Related content you might also enjoy
12 Weird Ways to Make Extra Money Online (Updated 2018) June 23, 2018
10 Ways to Make Money From Home Without a Job June 21, 2018
8 Sites That Pay You to Watch Movie Trailers June 20, 2018
How to Make an Extra $1,000+ per Month on the Side June 19, 2018
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now June 18, 2018