If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
Part-time Work From Home Customer Care at Neiman Marcus
With this job, you will work 14-40 hours per week after you’ve completed your 4 weeks of training. You’ll also need to meet their home office equipment requirements.
- Part-time Work From Home Customer Care application page
- Neiman Marcus careers page
- More info and reviews about working for Neiman Marcus
Partnership Operations and Procurement Manager at Collage.com
This job requires experience in organizing an RFP process, negotiation, procurement and supply chain management, etc.
Benefits for this job include health insurance, vision, dental, flexible schedule, equipment reimbursement, unlimited vacation time, 401(K) with company matching, home internet reimbursement, paid travel to events, and $3,000/year in free company products (with friends and family discounts).
- Partnership Operations and Procurement Manager application page
- Reviews and more info about Collage.com
- Collage.com careers page
Billing and Account Receivable Customer Support Specialist – Home Health and Hospice (HHP) for Brightree (7/15/18)
For this job, Brightree is looking for someone who has a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology, or another relevant field (preferred).
It is required that you have home health or hospice billing and accounts receivable experience as well. They also mention that an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Benefits include heath insurance, 401(K) matching, career development opportunities, an employee stock purchase plan, etc.
- Billing and Account Receivable Customer Support Specialist – Home Health and Hospice (HHP) application page
- Reviews and more info about working for Brightree
- Brightree careers page
Associate Editor, NBA at Bleacher Report (7/13/18)
If you want to work from home and have a love for NBA basketball, you’ll love this job. You get to work full-time for 3-4 months while being charge or content that relates to the NBA.
You’ll need 2+ years of experience creating or organizing sports text content and 2+ years of experience with digital-media production or distribution.
- Associate Editor, NBA job application page
- Reviews and more info about working for Bleacher Report
- Bleacher Report careers page
Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial (7/12/18)
This job is full-time, includes benefits, and does not require a degree. However, you will need to live in Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina or Texas. You will also need at least one year of call center experience.
Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma (7/10/18)
This job is full-time, remote, and includes benefits. They are currently hiring in Ohio, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, and Oklahoma.
- Work from home jobs for Williams-Sonoma
- More info and reviews on what it’s like to work fro Williams-Sonoma
Community Support – Team Lead at ModSquad (7/7/18)
This job pays you competitively to work from home full-time, with unlimited vacation days, lots of benefits, and no degree required.
- Community Support – Team Lead job application page
- ModSquad careers page
- Reviews and more info about ModSquad
Customer Service Representative at TTEC (7/4/18)
This job allows you to work full or part-time from home helping customers from your home office.
You’ll need a high school diploma or GED equivalent, 6 months or more customer service experience, a USB headset, an approved USB drive, and a dedicated telephone for the job.
- Customer Service Representative job application page
- TTEC careers page
- Reviews and more info about TTEC
After-Hours Travel Consultant at Frosch Travel (7/3/18)
This is a full-time, remote job for a travel agency. It includes benefits like medical, dental, vision, gym reimbursement, employee recognition, etc.
Make sure you have at least 3 years of recent, native GDS experience on Sabre.
- After-Hours Travel Consultant job application page
- Frosch Travel careers page
- Reviews, salaries and more info about Frosch Travel
UM Specialist at Humana (7/2/18)
This is a full-time job that requires you to have a high school diploma, great phone etiquette, and Microsoft Office skills.
- UM Specialist job application page
- Humana careers page
- Reviews, salaries, and info about the company
Technical Writer at CrowdStrike (6/29/18)
This job is a highly-rated cybersecurity company. You’ll need to have a portfolio of writing samples, experience addressing customers’ problems through documentation, a good grasp of user experience fundamentals, etc.
- Technical Writer job application page
- CrowdStrike careers page
- Reviews and more info about the company
Sales Representative at Museum Hack (6/28/18)
This job is full-time, pays $15 per hour, includes monthly commissions, and incentives like performance-based rewards. You’ll need 1 year of B2B sales and customer service experience.
- Sales Representative job application page
- Museum Hack careers page
- TED Talk with Museum Hack founder
- Reviews and info about the company
Work-From-Home Merchant Support Associate at Amazon (6/28/18)
5 New Online Jobs Available Right Now (6/27/18)
- Work From Home Travel Agent at Vail Resorts – This position should pay between $12 and $14 per hour. You’ll need a minimum of 1 year in sales, a Colorado residence, and High school diploma or GED equivalent. Benefits include 401(k), health insurance, complimentary ski passes, and summers off.
- After-Hours Travel Consultant at Frosch – This is a full-time position. You’ll need at least 3 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre, travel arrangement experience, etc. Benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, gym reimbursement, etc.
- Telephone Data Collector at Westat – This is a part-time position. You must be 18 years or older and meet their at-home equipment requirements.
- Happiness Engineer at Automattic – This position is full-time. It requires working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Work from Home Customer Relations Associate at Pier 1 Imports – This position can be full or part-time and pays $12.50 per hour to start. You must live in North Texas, have customer service/sales experience, etc.
7 Work-at-Home Jobs Available Right Now (6/18/18)
Job application pages:
- Customer Experience Advisor at Warby Parker – This job is part-time, based in the Nashville, Tennessee area, and includes a retirement savings plan with a company match along with other benefits.
- Part-Time Online Tutor at StudyPoint – This position requires a bachelor’s degree, 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience, and great SAT/ACT scores.
- Customer Service Consultant at Gap Inc. – This job is full-time and includes lots of benefits including clothing discounts and a 401(k) plan. It requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and 6 months of customer service/sales experience.
- Math Expert at Study.com – This job requires college-level math or physics expertise. You will be paid bi-weekly and have complete location and hour flexibility.
- Transcriptionist at Verbal Ink – This job requires that you can make out audio that includes heavy accents, multiple voices, etc. You’ll need to be computer savvy and have good grammar.
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Alorica – This job pays $8.50 per hour or minimum wage in your resident area (whichever is higher). Must be fluent in Spanish and English, have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, one year of customer service or sales experience, at least 18 years old, etc.
- As Seen on TV Infomercial Sales Rep at Nexrep – This job pays commissions for sales and requires you work at least 10 hours per week. It’s estimated you can make around $15/hr or more.
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
- Grammarly is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
- Customer support headsets are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
- SoloLearn is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
- This tutorial helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
- TypingTest.com helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
- Google Drive is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
- SpeedTest is a website that allows you to do a quick test of your internet speed. This will help you determine if you have the minimum speed required for the job you’re trying to get.
- Skype is a service that lets you make video chatting easy. This is something I always recommend you get familiar with if you’re going for a tutoring job that’s home-based. You usually use a Skype or something similar to do the online teaching.
Related content you might also enjoy
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now July 17, 2018
Why You Should Stop Deleting Your Emails July 9, 2018