If you are sick of commuting to work every day or just want to make an extra income on the side, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve dedicated this page to helping you stay up to date on the latest work-from-home jobs available for all different occupations, hours, compensation, and more.
It takes forever to find the right jobs and then you have to go through the application processes on top of that.
With this page, I figured I could at least help you save a little time by putting new, remote positions all in one place for you.
If you’re in need on an online career, don’t forget to bookmark this page, so you can easily check what new positions are available on a weekly basis.
Watch the videos for more job details.
Seasonal Full-Time Work-At-Home Sales and Service Representative Jobs at HSN (8/11/18)
There are over 100 jobs available (mostly in Tennessee and Florida) for sale and service representative positions at HSN. Qualifications and compensation may vary. You’ll need to find one near where you live to apply.
Technical Support Representative at TTEC (8/11/18)
This job let’s you work from home full-time with benefits. You’l need the completion of two years of college or technical school OR applied work experience. There are also a few tech requirements.
- Technical Support Representative job application page
- TTEC careers page
- More info and reviews of TTEC
Customer Champion – Weekend Warrior at Zapier (8/8/18)
This job allows you to work full-time, anywhere in the world, and includes lots of benefits. There isn’t much on what education or experience you need specifically.
- Customer Champion – Weekend Warrior job application page
- Zapier careers page
- More info and reviews of Zapier
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom (8/6/18)
This is a full-time job that pays $15.15 per hour with incentive opportunities and an employee discount. You also get benefits and need to be located in Ohio. 6 months experience in Customer Service is preferred.
- Seasonal Customer Care Specialist job application page
- Nordstrom careers page
- What it’s like to work for Nordstrom
Customer Escalations Representative – Virtual Call Center at HotelTonight (8/6/18)
This is a full-time job with lots of benefits. You’ll need to be located in Florida, Oregon, or Texas. Also, you’ll need at least one year of high-volume call center experience.
- Customer Escalations Representative – Virtual Call Center job application page
- HotelTonight careers page
- What it’s like to work for HotelTonight
Risk Operations Support Representative at Shopify (8/6/18)
This job is full-time and based in Canada.or remotely. You need to understand the Visa Global Brand Protection Program (GBPP) and the MasterCard Business Risk and Mitigation Program (BRAM), especially the Drugs and Pharmaceuticals rules.
- Risk Operations Support Representative job application page
- Shopify careers page
- What it’s like to work for Shopify
Team Happiness Officer at Big Health (8/6/18)
This job is full-time and includes benefits. 2 – 3 years of people operations experience is preferred but not required.
- Team Happiness Officer job application page
- Big Health careers page
- What it’s like to work for Big Health
Creative Writer at Auth0 (8/3/18)
This job involves writing in a way that turns complex ideas into simple ones. Auth0 does not mention anything about required education or a specific amount of experience.
Account Security Manager at Upwork (8/3/18)
This job is full-time. They’re looking for you to have 3 years or more of work experience in a risk, trust, fraud, or policy role, one year of people management experience, etc.
Spanish Fluent – Work From Home Customer Service Associate at Amazon (8/2/18)
This job pays you about $11.50 per hour with paid training, bonus opportunities, etc. Schedules may vary. Also, you are required to be fluent in both English and Spanish, live in one of 29 states listed, have a High School Diploma or equivalent, etc.
- Spanish Fluent – Work From Home Customer Service Associate application page
- Amazon careers page
- What it’s like to work for Amazon
Customer Support Representative at LawnStarter
This job lets you work full or part-time. You must currently reside in Texas and will need to get the necessary equipment for the job. They do not mention any education requirements.
- Customer Support Representative application page
- LawnStarter careers page
- What it’s like to work for LawnStarter
Call Center Representative – Work from Home at Aspen Dental
This job requires a High School Diploma, a New York state residence, etc. All required equipment will be provided as well as monthly internet expense coverage by the company.
- Call Center Representative – Work from Home application page
- Aspen Dental careers page
- What it’s like to work for Aspen Dental
Copy Editor at Ranker (7/31/18)
You’ll need 2 years experience in copy editing for a high-profile entertainment, celebrity, movie or TV publication, 2 years of Digital Media experience, a related Bachelor’s degree, etc. This is a full-time contract position that requires you to occasionally check in at the Los Angeles, CA location.
Customer Experience Associate at Bumble (7/31/18)
This job requires you to have experience in technical and customer support (how much is unknown). You’ll work around 20 hrs/week and must be located in the Austin, TX area.
- Customer Experience Associate application page
- Bumble careers page
- What it’s like to work for Bumble
Virtual Travel Consultant – Travel and Lifestyle Services at American Express (7/30/18)
If you want to work from home full-time in the travel industry without needing a degree to apply, check this job out. You’ll need 2 years of recent travel booking experience, including proficiency in booking international air reservations.
- Virtual Travel Consultant – Travel and Lifestyle Services application page
- American Express careers page
- Reviews and more info about American Express
Manager of Community Development at Wikimedia Foundation (7/26/18)
This job requires people management experience of 3 or more years and program/project management experience of 3 or more years. A degree is not required though. You can get a lot of benefits like fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your eligible family.
- Manager of Community Development application page
- Wikimedia Foundation careers page
- Reviews and more info about Wikimedia Foundation
Work at Home Customer Service Representative at Farmers Insurance (7/25/18)
This job is full-time and includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness programs, etc. You’ll need a High School diploma or equivalent. A four year College Degree is preferred. You’ll also need 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
- Work at Home Customer Service Representative application page
- Farmers Insurance careers page
- Reviews and info about Farmers Insurance
Part-Time Nights and Weekends Social Media Editor at Slate (7/25/18)
This job is part-time and does not require a degree. However, you do need 1-2 years working for an nline news organization and 1-2 years of social media experience across multiple platforms.
- Part-Time Nights and Weekends Social Media Editor application page
- Slate careers page
- Reviews and info about Slate
Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional at American Express (7/24/18)
If you want a full-time, flexible online job with benefits, this is a great choice. This position does not require a degree, just 3 – 5 years of customer service experience (phone work preferred).
- Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional application page
- American Express careers page
- Reviews and more info about American Express
Remote Customer Experience Associate (Part Time) at Harry’s (7/22/18)
This an entry-level customer support position where you’ll work part-time. You need experience with programs like Microsoft Office and the Google Suite.
- Remote Customer Experience Associate (Part Time) job application page
- Harry’s careers page
- Reviews and information about Harry’s
Multiple jobs at Sylvan Learning Center
Sylvan has all kinds of work-from-home jobs that you can get. They are a personalized education company with many opening for 2018.
Part-time Work From Home Customer Care at Neiman Marcus
With this job, you will work 14-40 hours per week after you’ve completed your 4 weeks of training. You’ll also need to meet their home office equipment requirements.
- Part-time Work From Home Customer Care application page
- Neiman Marcus careers page
- More info and reviews about working for Neiman Marcus
Partnership Operations and Procurement Manager at Collage.com
This job requires experience in organizing an RFP process, negotiation, procurement and supply chain management, etc.
Benefits for this job include health insurance, vision, dental, flexible schedule, equipment reimbursement, unlimited vacation time, 401(K) with company matching, home internet reimbursement, paid travel to events, and $3,000/year in free company products (with friends and family discounts).
- Partnership Operations and Procurement Manager application page
- Reviews and more info about Collage.com
- Collage.com careers page
Billing and Account Receivable Customer Support Specialist – Home Health and Hospice (HHP) for Brightree (7/15/18)
For this job, Brightree is looking for someone who has a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology, or another relevant field (preferred).
It is required that you have home health or hospice billing and accounts receivable experience as well. They also mention that an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Benefits include heath insurance, 401(K) matching, career development opportunities, an employee stock purchase plan, etc.
- Billing and Account Receivable Customer Support Specialist – Home Health and Hospice (HHP) application page
- Reviews and more info about working for Brightree
- Brightree careers page
Associate Editor, NBA at Bleacher Report (7/13/18)
If you want to work from home and have a love for NBA basketball, you’ll love this job. You get to work full-time for 3-4 months while being charge or content that relates to the NBA.
You’ll need 2+ years of experience creating or organizing sports text content and 2+ years of experience with digital-media production or distribution.
- Associate Editor, NBA job application page
- Reviews and more info about working for Bleacher Report
- Bleacher Report careers page
Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial (7/12/18)
This job is full-time, includes benefits, and does not require a degree. However, you will need to live in Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina or Texas. You will also need at least one year of call center experience.
Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma (7/10/18)
This job is full-time, remote, and includes benefits. They are currently hiring in Ohio, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, and Oklahoma.
- Work from home jobs for Williams-Sonoma
- More info and reviews on what it’s like to work fro Williams-Sonoma
Community Support – Team Lead at ModSquad (7/7/18)
This job pays you competitively to work from home full-time, with unlimited vacation days, lots of benefits, and no degree required.
- Community Support – Team Lead job application page
- ModSquad careers page
- Reviews and more info about ModSquad
Customer Service Representative at TTEC (7/4/18)
This job allows you to work full or part-time from home helping customers from your home office.
You’ll need a high school diploma or GED equivalent, 6 months or more customer service experience, a USB headset, an approved USB drive, and a dedicated telephone for the job.
- Customer Service Representative job application page
- TTEC careers page
- Reviews and more info about TTEC
After-Hours Travel Consultant at Frosch Travel (7/3/18)
This is a full-time, remote job for a travel agency. It includes benefits like medical, dental, vision, gym reimbursement, employee recognition, etc.
Make sure you have at least 3 years of recent, native GDS experience on Sabre.
- After-Hours Travel Consultant job application page
- Frosch Travel careers page
- Reviews, salaries and more info about Frosch Travel
UM Specialist at Humana (7/2/18)
This is a full-time job that requires you to have a high school diploma, great phone etiquette, and Microsoft Office skills.
- UM Specialist job application page
- Humana careers page
- Reviews, salaries, and info about the company
Easy, flexible side jobs you can do on your phone or other devices:
- FeaturePoints – Get paid to try free apps, play games, take surveys, and watch videos. Get free points with this code: E7KRRE
- Swagbucks – Get paid to watch videos, browse the internet, shop online, and take surveys.
- Ibotta – Get paid to scan your grocery store and other retail receipts.
- InboxDollars – Get paid to check you email, surf the web, take surveys, watch videos, play games, and try special offers.
- Ebates – Get paid to shop online.
Tools to help with these jobs:
Many of these jobs require experience with or constant use of different tools to get the best job done. I’ve listed some of them below so you can familiarize yourself with them and be more effective at your online position.
- Grammarly is a free editing browser extension that helps with grammar and punctuation. It’s great for writing, editing, transcription, and other related jobs.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of products like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel. They help with all sorts of tasks that a business, professional, or student might need to perform.
- Customer support headsets are very helpful and often required for customer support jobs from home. You want one that has a good mic, wired connection, and maybe noise cancelling.
- SoloLearn is a free resource that you can get on your phone or other device for learning code languages. I’ve found it’s one of the best ways to learn CSS, HTML, Python, or just about any other programming language.
- This tutorial helps you set up a blog with WordPress in just 3 steps. If you ever want to go into freelancing, need writing examples for a job, or want to start a business, I recommend you set up a site with that tutorial. It will save you money and get you up and running quickly with a fully optimized, customizable site.
- TypingTest.com helps you figure out what your word per minute typing speed is. Many transcription and writing companies will require a 50 or 60 wpm typing speed, so you need to use a test like this to see where you’re at. It’s a completely free test to take.
- Google Drive is a suite of products that include Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and much more. It is free to use with your Gmail account and is fairly similar to Microsoft Office. Many employers require that you be familiar with using these resources for day-today operations, so I recommend you try them out.
- SpeedTest is a website that allows you to do a quick test of your internet speed. This will help you determine if you have the minimum speed required for the job you’re trying to get.
- Skype is a service that lets you make video chatting easy. This is something I always recommend you get familiar with if you’re going for a tutoring job that’s home-based. You usually use a Skype or something similar to do the online teaching.
Related content you might also enjoy
9 Online Jobs from Home That Pay Well ($25 per Hour) in 2018 August 14, 2018
7 Apps That Give You Money ($10) Free for Signing Up in 2018 August 14, 2018
UserTesting Pays You $30/Hour Online via PayPal to Do Easy Stuff August 13, 2018
7 Apps That Give You Free Gift Cards to Watch Videos August 13, 2018