Here's how you can make $100 a day on YouTube in 2019.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
- Step 1: Build a strong foundation on a small niche channel centered around something you enjoy and are good at.
- Step 2: Make sure you have the equipment needed for high quality audio and visuals.
- Step 3: Build an audience of true fans by sticking to your niche with each video, replying to comments, and putting out quality content consistently.
- Step 4: Monetize with ads (need 4,000 hours of watch time, 1,000 subscribers (both within the last 365 days), and 10,000 views), affiliate links, merch, online products, or Patreon.
- Step 5: Use your analytics and what you learn from your competitors to keep improving content.
- Evan Carmichael – YouTube
- Entrepreneur Advice / Evan Carmichael – YouTube
- Business Insider – YouTube
- theRadBrad – YouTube
- Screen Recording & Video Editing Software | Camtasia | TechSmith
- Multimedia Software by Movavi | Multimedia Programs for Windows
- Amazon.com: Focusrite SCARLETT Studio Pack w/CM25 Microphone, Headphones, 2i2, Code for Software Bundle Mic Cable, Boom Stand, and Pop Filter: Gateway
- Marques Brownlee – YouTubeERB – YouTube
- Top 100 YouTubers sorted by SB Score – Socialblade YouTube Stats | YouTube Statistics
- Amazon.com Associates Central – Home
- Online Courses – Learn Anything, On Your Schedule | Udemy
- Best way for artists and creators to get sustainable income and connect with fans | Patreon
- TubeBuddy | The Premier YouTube Channel Management Toolkit
- vidIQ | More Views, Less Time
Related content you might also enjoy
Work at Home as a Full-Time Movie/Gaming/Comic Nerd in 2019 August 16, 2019
How to Make Money Online as a Student in 2019 August 13, 2019
How to Monetize a YouTube Channel Without Google Adsense August 12, 2019
10 Work-From-Home Companies That ALWAYS Have Online Jobs August 8, 2019