Here are 4 companies that offer 3-day weekends/4-day workweeks if you also want to work from home.
Wildbit is a software company that has work-from-home jobs with lots of benefits.
Here are a few perks that come with working at Wildbit:
- 4-day, 32-hour workweeks
- 20 paid days off per year
- Paid family leave
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Company-paid retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Home office allowance
- Books and healthy habits allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Work from anywhere
One example of a remote job I've seen here is Customer Success/Support – Postmark (PDT).
Packlane is a customer boxes and packaging company that also offers remote workers the chance to have a 4-day workweek.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Packlane:
- Work from wherever you want
- Flexible hours
- Compeitive salary
- Up to $300 per month reimbursement for your healthcare premium
- 15 days of paid time off per year
A few work-from-home jobs I've seen here include the E-commerce Product Designer and Elixir Software Engineer positions.
3. Magellan Health
Magellan Health is a for-profit, managed healthcare company that also offers work-from-home jobs with 4-day workweeks.
Here you can sometimes find jobs that will say something like “4 day shift” while still being a full-time job.
It's unclear what their benefits are as they don't seem to be found on their website.
As far as positions with 4-day workweeks, I've seen a medical-related job as well as a customer support one with these shifts.
Basecamp is a web application development company that will actually allow you to work 4-day workweeks from home during the summer.
It is unclear, however, whether they will allow employees to start having 4-day workweeks year-round in the future.
Here are some of the benefits that Basecamp employees enjoy:
- Top 10% salaries in the industry
- Work where you want
- 40 hour workweeks
- $100/month fitness allowance
- CSA allowance
- Vacations and paid holidays
- Charitable gifts matching
- One-month sabbatical every 3 years
- $100/month mental wellness allowance
- Life insurance
- $1,000/year continuing education allowance
They also have a lot more benefits as well.