In this video, you will learn about 7 apps that give you gift cards in 2018.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Brands, resources, and examples mentioned:
- FeaturePoints pays you to try out different apps as well as take surveys and watch videos. Use code E7KRRE to get points to start out with so you can cash out sooner.
- Swagbucks is an app that will pay you for a lot of different things including watching videos, surveys, searching the web, and shopping online.
- Ibotta pays you to scan receipts to grocery stores and major retailers.
- InboxDollars is somewhat similar to Swagbucks in that you can get paid for 4 or 5 different tasks. You earn money by watching videos, taking surveys, participating in promos, checking email, and surfing the web.
- Shopkick is great if you like to shop in person in places like malls. You earn points when you walk in the store, scan items, buy things, etc.
- AppTrailers got popular because it pays you to watch videos as well as do trivia games. A lot of the videos have to do with pop culture news, trailers for games and movies, etc.
- Receipt Hog is somewhat similar to Ibotta in that you get paid to scan receipts from grocery stores and retailers. They also have slots that help you get prizes.
Other videos in the same playlist:
Related content you might also enjoy
25 Easy Side Hustles for Extra Money 2019 April 24, 2019
How to Start Investing Without Much Money in 2019 April 24, 2019
9+ Apps That Pay You for Walking (Android and iPhone) April 24, 2019
Best Social Media Marketing Strategy for Small Business 2019 April 23, 2019
13 No Experience Work-From-Home Job Sites 2019 April 23, 2019