Here are some the easiest and most convient work from home jobs you can do on your smartphone:

1. Toloka

At Toloka, you can get paid to do microtasking gigs worldwide with very fast pay.

According to Glassdoor, these can average somewhere around $24-$36/hour.

2. Userbrain

At Userbrain, you can get paid around $5 for every 5-20 minutes testing websites and apps with your phone.

3. Playtest Cloud

At Playtest Cloud, you can get paid $9 per 15 minutes to test mobile games on your phone.

This can be done worldwide.

You also get paid within 1-3 day via PayPal.

4. Gengo

With Gengo, you can get paid around $30/hour worldwide to do translation work on your phone, tablet, or PC.

There is no interview needed and you can make your own hours.

5. Kickoff

At Kickoff, you can get paid to coach people to reach their fitness goals via text and video chat on your phone.

According to Glassdoor reviews, you could average somewhere around $39/hour.

They do require some experience in personal training to this, however.

6. Wyzant

At Wyzant, you can get paid around $39/hour to tutor people in school subjects with your phone.

Tutors keep 75% of earnings while the other 25% goes to the platform as their fee for using it.

You can set your own rates and get paid every two weeks or so.

7. Userlytics

At Userlytics, you can get paid to test websites and apps.

Tests typically can pay anywhere from $5 to $90.

You can also get started here as early as 16 years old, but will probably need your parent or legal guardian's permission if you're under 18.

8. TaskHuman

At TaskHuman, you can get paid to coach people in many areas such as health, wellness, sales, leadership, etc.

According to Glassdoor reviews, some coaches average as much as $44/hour.

9. OneForma

At OneForma, you can get paid to do microtasking gigs on your phone.

Some people claim to average around $33/hour here.

There are also reports that you may need to be bilingual for some of the tasks.

10. Taskverse

At Taskverse, you can get paid to work from home doing microtasking jobs of all sorts.

They allow people to sign up worldwide and work as much or as little as they want.

There is no interview or assessment to get started.

They also seem to pay within 5-10 days of completing tasks.

The amount you earn can vary greatly and there aren't a lot of reports on an average yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.