Here are 7 work-from-home companies that hire worldwide.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
At 10up, they seem to let you work pretty much wherever you want. Here are some jobs to look for:
- Web Strategist (Account Management)
- Web Strategist (Business Development)
- Senior Visual Designer & Production Specialist
- Senior Web Engineer
- Senior Team Lead
- Team Lead
- Associate Director of Business Development
- Senior Front End Engineer
- Senior Project Manager
- Audience & Revenue Strategist
- Web Engineer
- Front End Engineer
- Visual Designer
- UX Designer
- Systems Engineer
- Advertising Operations Strategist (Supply Side)
10Up has a 4.1 out of 5 star rating by employees on Glassdoor. Read the reviews here.
At Aha!, many of their jobs let you work anywhere in the U.S. or North America. They also have jobs available for other countries like:
- Customer Success Manager – This is a customer support job.
- Customer Success Sr. Manager – This is a customer support job that requires more experience (7 years).
Aha! has a 4.4 out of 5 star rating on Glassdoor. Read the reviews here.
At Alchemic Dream, they have work-from-home jobs that span across 5 continents, so you should be able to get something in your country. Here are some of the jobs to look for:
- Community Manager
- Customer Support Agent
- Phone Customer Support Team Leader
- Phone Support Agent
- Administration Staff
- Localization Agent
- Sales Representative
- Social Media Manager
- Web/Graphic Designer
Alchemic Dream is now owned by Keyword Studios which has a 3 out of 5 star rating by employees on Glassdoor. You can read the reviews here.
At Buffer, they seem to let you work pretty much wherever you want. Here are some jobs to look for:
- Customer Advocate – Work full-time doing customers support-related tasks.
- Engineering Manager – Work full-time leading engineering teams, managing them, etc.
Buffer has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Glassdoor. You can read the reviews here.
At Lionbridge, here are some of the work-from-home jobs I’ve seen available around the world:
- Personalized Internet Assessor – This is a job where you work part-time helping improve the quality of search results online.
Lionbridge has a 3.1 out of 5 star employee rating on Glassdoor. You can read the reviews here.
At Amazon, I've seen online jobs available for just about anywhere in U.S. as well as the U.K., and Italy. The company is so large that there could be 500 virtual jobs available at any given time of the year. Here are few examples:
- Systems Development Engineer
- Project Manager – Workforce Staffing
- Employee Relations Manager
- Operations Supervisor
- Principal Customer Delivery Architect
- Senior Engagement Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
Search here for Amazon's latest work-from-home jobs.
Amazon has a 3.8 out of 5 star rating on Glassdoor by employees. Read the reviews here.
5CA is a company that specializes in gaming customer support outsourcing.
Here, you can usually find customer support-related work-from-home jobs that let you work from just about anywhere in the world.
As far as how much you'll make, usually it will be around $100/day with full-time hours ($10-$15/hour).
The type of customer support you'll be doing is mostly chat and email-based, so you won't have to be on the phone much either.
They also favor bilingual applicants for many of their base customer service jobs. And this includes lots of different languages.
Look for Customer Service Agent and Gaming Support Agent jobs by going to this link.
Also, don't forget to read their employee reviews on Glassdoor here.