Do you love tacos?
I know. Stupid question.
Of course you do.
So, why not make $100,000 in 4 months as a taco ambassador for McCormick?
Here are more details about the Director of Taco Relations job:
What You'll Do:
- Keep tabs on taco trends, trolling TikTok, partaking in virtual calls to learn more about unique taco offerings from taco chefs across the country. Share these findings with the McCormick team to keep everyone taco-ing about tacos.
- Taste test and consult on inspirational and approachable taco recipes incorporating McCormick’s Taco Seasoning. Ensure tacos aren’t just eaten on Tuesdays by getting creative with ways to use McCormick taco seasoning that go beyond classic tacos.
- Develop content, including videos, for a “Taco Tuesday” series on McCormick’s social media pages:Highlight the latest taco trends to help fans master recipes at home.
- Showcase tips and tricks and answer consumer’s questions such as how taco toppings can help expand one’s taco repertoire and what toppings aren’t on tacos but should be.
- Debate the ultimate controversial taco topic: soft or hard shell taco?
- Share out-of-the-box yet approachable taco recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Visit the McCormick HQ in Hunt Valley, Maryland to become familiar with the team, have taco immersion (and eating) sessions, and be provided with an assortment of McCormick Taco Seasoning and other McCormick products.
- Post McCormick-approved taco content on your own personal social media channels.
- Provide other taco-related services as requested by McCormick.
- $25,000 per month for 4 months ($100,000)
- Work from September to December 2021 part-time
- Must be 21+ and a resident of the United States to submit; current McCormick employees and contractors are not eligible to submit
- Open to all experience levels, a previous taco job is not a prerequisite to submit, just a deep love of tacos
- Excellent storytelling skills, including through video and social media
- Possess a teamwork mentality
- Available to sign contract by end of August 2021 and work up to 20 hours per week September–December 2021
- Ability to work remotely and attend virtual meetings
- Ability to travel, to McCormick HQ in Maryland and other taco locations in the U.S., approximately 10% of the time
- Valid Driver License and clean driving record required
- Pass a background check and drug screening, consistent with applicable laws
To apply, you must submit a video showcasing your personality and passion for tacos and why you should be the first-ever Director of Taco Relations. The video might include:
- Your go-to and out-of-the-box taco recipes, taco tips and tricks, and insights gleaned as a taco connoisseur
- Your favorite taco-themed trivia and fun facts
- Your applicable taco experiences, qualifications and skill sets
- Your feelings on the perfect taco toppings
- Most importantly, you should be able to answer the question: ‘Why is being McCormick’s Director of Taco Relations your dream gig?’
Other Submission requiements:
- Video must be no longer than two (2) minutes in length and can be created on smartphone or professional video equipment
- Video must be in the following formats:.MOV; .MPEG-1; .MPEG-2; .MPEG4; .MP4; .MPG; .AVI; .WMV
- Video file size may be no larger than 150 MB
- Other supplemental materials can be submitted via one additional Word or PDF
- Video must be your own original content, and must not include third parties, any third-party copyrights, logos, or any other content that may infringe or violate a third party’s rights
- Video must not contain any content that is or contains: unlawful behavior, profanity, explicit sexuality, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable
- Any submissions that do not adhere to these requirements and/or the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from consideration
- Deadline to Submit: July 20 by 11:59 PM Eastern Time
Also, check out: