Whoop is a fitness membership site geared towards improving human performance.
They tend to have a few work-from-home jobs available from time-to-time like the Membership Services Representative position.
This job has A LOT of pros and very few cons, so get it while you can!
What you'll do:
- Resolve client issues via chat, phone, or email.
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed.
- No degree needed.
- You usually have to work remotely in the U.S. in one of the following stats: AZ, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NH, NV, OH, OR, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI.
- Around $18 per hour
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (life and disability insurance also available)
- PTO (paid time off)
- 401k, stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Company products for free
- $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships
Also, check out: