Earn anywhere from $20-$80/hour with all levels of experience at one of these work from home jobs at Verizon!
Invested in you.
Powerful and reliable. Annual broad-based equity award program that creates an opportunity for all V Teamers to share in Verizon's success. Plan for the future with 401(k) savings with company match.
To your health.
Doctors and specialists you choose, without a referral for most plans – plus prescription coverage. We got you.
Up your downtime.
We want you to be your best self. That’s why new hires get five weeks of PTO (holidays, personal and vacation days).
Back at you.
Our “Recognizing You!” program thanks V Teamers for a job well done with awards and incentives.
Why it pays.
Competitive salary. Premium pay. Performance-based incentives. You’ve earned it.
From routine checkups to the big stuff, we’re here for your beloved, furry friends.
We’ve got you.
When childcare or eldercare falls through – backup care has you covered. 24/7, evenings and weekends.
Get ready to save with our employee phone program and partner deals on events, tickets, electronics and more!
On your side.
If you served in the armed forces, you’re eligible for up to 36 months of an Enhanced Military Leave.
We want to help you and your family feel secure. That’s why V Teamers automatically receive basic life insurance.
See, manage and protect your personal data for financial transactions, social media and more – at no cost to you.
Tools and resources to help you manage your student debt efficiently and plan for future educational expenses.
Countries Verizon is hiring in:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Job Example: Technical Support Rep
Customers rely on us for the best network and entertainment. And when they have questions or issues, you’ll be there with exceptional technical support and customer service. You’ll join a tech support team in a call center to help our Fios customers with their voice, data, and video services. The team will be troubleshooting issues in hardware, software, applications, networks, or devices and answering customer tech questions. Because here, better matters.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls from customers with order inquiry and/or trouble reports.
- Providing customers with service support for Voice, Data, and Video services and features within the fiber and/or copper network.
- Performing analysis and isolation of trouble conditions and creating and sorting trouble reports.
- Utilizing knowledge of communication and networking components to provide customers with service support and configuration of customer equipment.
- Communicating clearly and professionally, delivering technical/industry information in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll have a dedication to customer service excellence with amazing communication skills and a positive, professional attitude. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and enjoy helping our customers connect to the digital world.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A related Associate Degree or 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Technical support call center experience.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Computer & Internet Knowledge Test (210), SACS HTML Results
Where you’ll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours