Work from home from anywhere in the world and make as much as $55/hour!
(Remote) Account Executive at Float
You’ll be responsible for managing about 100 inbound leads per month in the Americas and APAC regions, and helping them understand why Float is the tool for people planners. While our category is not new, we’re starting to see more teams have a dedicated Resource Manager and most are just starting the journey to move from spreadsheets. It’s our job to help them understand how we can help save their time, discover ways to be more efficient in how they allocate time, and provide more transparency on how work is done.
The end-to-end sales journey starts from when a lead starts a trial and sales engagement begins with targeted messaging to help them get the most out of their trial. Through discovery processes to better understand the customer needs, product education and training during the trial period, and positioning and comparing Float against spreadsheets or competitors, we help lead along their decision making process until they purchase a plan and they are handed off to the onboarding team.
Early on your focus will be:
- Understanding the Float product deeply and becoming comfortable running product demos for different skill levels.
- Getting to know our ideal customer profile, their needs, and use cases.
- Learning from the best past examples of how we do sales-assist at Float..
Once you’re established in your role, you’ll:
- Build your own sales pipeline and consistently meet monthly targets.
- Define our messaging and campaign strategies to target specific roles and industries.
- Review sales calls, and apply insights from Going to reduce risk, and optimize for higher conversions.
- Share product feedback and contribute to the voice of the customer feedback to help improve our product for existing customers and the market.
- Work with Marketing to establish sales enablement content to help our leads understand the value of Float sooner.
- Find opportunities to shorten and simplify the sales cycle.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
We want you to love your work and believe that these skills will allow you to succeed in the role.
Applying these skills requires:
- Established experience in a quota-carrying Sales role within the B2B SaaS industry with SMB to Midmarket customers.
- Experience supporting both inbound leads and prospecting sales calls, then diligently following up and closing deals.
- Confident in conducting virtual meetings with prospects and customers.
- Familiar with Gong, and the opportunities to apply data to improving the sales process
- Comfortable using a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce (we use Hubspot)
- Creative and driven mindset ready to scale our sales processes.
As a fully remote team, we’re looking for someone comfortable with asynchronous communication as the default, which means you have previous remote experience and are comfortable using tools like Slack, Loom, and Linear to communicate as needed. Don’t worry—you will have significant deep work time since we have very few meetings.
Why Join Us
The base pay for this role is US $80,000 (Level 3) and total on target earnings with variable pay is $115,000.