Virgin is looking to hire some Member Services Reps!
Member Services Representative at Virgin Pulse
Who are you?
The role of Member Services Representative is primarily responsible for providing attentive customer services to Virgin Pulse’s clients. This role manages both incoming calls from clients regarding a variety of requests and assists members with technical issues related to the website or products.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Using top-notch interpersonal skills able understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with callers who may be frustrated or angry
- Handling incoming calls from members and clients regarding a variety of requests
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers, and other Virgin staff
- Navigating multiple databases simultaneously for member research and resolution
- Answering questions about client and product design as well as Virgin’s involvement with members’ overall wellbeing
- Assisting members with any technical issues related to website or products and escalate issues to as necessary
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Using excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using Virgin databases
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Accepting repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Consistently meeting established performance and quality standards
- Maintenance of thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched, and proper information is given to members
- Learning and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- Discipline to work from home as business needs dictate.
- All other duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some University or Post-secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least one year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Familiar with cloud-based contact center software desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with accuracy
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Flexible with scheduling as business needs dictate
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided to assist members specific needs
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
Physical Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to set at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work on computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!