Chainlink is hiring for dozens of work from home jobs right now ranging from $22-$60/hour!
Here's an example of an easier one with no experience needed:
Administrative Assistant at Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
The Administrative Assistant plays a crucial role in providing comprehensive administrative support to our Executive Assistants. This position requires a highly collaborative and detail-oriented individual who can adapt to a dynamic, global work environment. The ideal candidate should be responsive, discreet, and have a strong desire to grow into an Executive Assistant (EA) role with coaching and experience.
Objectives for this Role
- Collaborate with the lead EA to ensure seamless administrative support.
- Act as a backup resource during executive assistants' out-of-office periods.
- Develop skills and capabilities to transition into an EA role in the future.
- Maintain discretion and security awareness in handling sensitive information.
- Assist in various tasks, including event planning, calendar management, research, and project tracking.
Skills & Qualifications
- Positive, team-focused mentality with a high level of collaboration.
- 24/7 mindset to support a multi-time zone/global setting.
- Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn and develop into an EA role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Discretion and good judgment in handling sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective self-management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Event planning experience or involvement in event logistics.
- 1-2 years of experience in a role involving planning and organizing.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and lead by example.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.